Welcome!

Search results

1. Hbt

About open test server

I can not go with my other char, I use the ip security, I tried with the ip security and then tried without security and no ip
  2. Hbt

About open test server

Sever on? i loggin,please wating and nothing ¬¬
  3. Hbt

About open test server

Great job P.A staff (joke)
  4. Hbt

About open test server

This test sever only open 3 days? WTF
  5. Hbt

Balancing fair (Bulbapedia)

These are some of my ideas, I'm sorry, Jesus did not please everyone, least of all me ..
  6. Hbt

damn google translate XD
  7. Hbt

DAMN, who said I want to take rage of pinsir? I spoke Harden had removed! Harden, "To the idiot that I speak, which pokes you have the most to benefit, I have them so I can say I know the weaknesses of them" I'm not doing this to me, I'm doing this for everyone. (Y)
  8. Hbt

Go to hospital? now i dont can post my ideas? Go to hospital u man
  9. Hbt

I dont say remove rage from pinsir,remove harden,no rage,mr mime need strong atack,psywave WTF? remove double-slap? READ CORRECT GUYS
  10. Hbt

Pokemon has some very unjustly That Are Treated By Their Movements, That Were pokemon are weak to be strong for unknown Reasons, 1st is Mr. Mime, it has very few attacks, 7 attack, two are Practically useless, double-slap and mimic wall are attacks are useless, I'm not saying to take, just to...
  11. Hbt

ORennet tem como recuperar o ip code do ip security? eu não sabia que tinha que guarda o code so...

ORennet tem como recuperar o ip code do ip security? eu não sabia que tinha que guarda o code so guardei o login e a senha do ip security
  12. Hbt

My IP security does not match

I copied the login and password that they sent me the ip security i and now it does not match? (Damn time I did it:@)
  13. Hbt

Alba lool my trhead plx...

Alba lool my trhead plx http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?12501-Alba-m-still-in-trouble&p=113681#post113681
  14. Hbt

Hello,1° wanted to know if you can get them Back and Gm, or ADMs will find Chi is fake pokes to...

Hello,1° wanted to know if you can get them Back and Gm, or ADMs will find Chi is fake pokes to win, I was a few months without playing, I forgot my password, the other did recover it in the mail that comes from the char, I, Yogis and were not there? all gone, Alakzam lv 72 male, 74 female...
  15. Hbt

Hello Alba,1° wanted to know if you can get them Back and Gm, or ADMs will find Chi is fake...

Hello Alba,1° wanted to know if you can get them Back and Gm, or ADMs will find Chi is fake pokes to win, I was a few months without playing, I forgot my password, the other did recover it in the mail that comes from the char, I, Yogis and were not there? all gone, Alakzam lv 72 male, 74 female...
  16. Hbt

Sell Scyther [54]

Sell Scyther Lv 54 Female yours offer and nick name no noob plx!! Price is around 15 k very cheap XD
  17. Hbt

Retired

Said little but spoke well: D, and Fuck the idiots who say he is a noob I agree with he's too boring this game is based on luck so I did not stop playing because I want to sell my acc XD
  18. Hbt

Akatsuki [Guild LT (diamond)]

WTF are those that quest?
  19. Hbt

Let´s see who has got the best poke team =)

Kadabra lv 52 f,Golem lv 56 m,Gyarados 61 m,Magmar lv 87 m. Moaid is arabic? is probably al-Qaeda to get those pokes, sold some two AK 47's and buy everything from diamonds or kidnapped Nino XD. The sever this ddos because of pl, hackers are the best:}
  20. Hbt

Sell eevee lv 40,32 and dratini lv 28

Sorry,i already sold all.
Back