Welcome!

Search results

1. A

Event Movie Trailer My DIAMONDS

I created this topic because I spoke with the head of the event day and he answered me, I guess now you can see. Attended the event movie trailer and have not received my diamonds, if you can not find me my address is: Server: Diamond Nick: Alan XHunter thank you, I need urgent. 3 days to...
  2. A

Scyther

Scyther good Pokemon for Pokemon noob... remember my Scyther lvl 69 Kadabra lvl 47 killing of a hit with an x-scissor. after changing my Scyther lvl 79 can not even for the life of a Kadabra lvl 50 in the red. I suggest setting a Scyther in again because they did this last adjustment, destroyed...
  3. A

Moves lapras

I'm here to talk about the moves of Lapras. been analyzed and realized that it is missing a passive, example: water absorv as is an ability that has the Pokemon (cartoon) think he should be here in the game too. translate... traduzindo.... estou aqui pra falar das moves do lapras. estive...
  4. A

Online Server but can not login

is well with you too?
  5. A

Question of all players

There is an exact day for the server go online?
  6. A

Post Your Catch rare (Diamond)

show the pokes that you picked up XD
  7. A

Question of the server offline

while the server is offline, I'm wasting my days of premium?
  8. A

CATCH RATE diamond and pearl

I'm here to do a little comparison between diamond and pearl in catch rate, from what I have seen the server pearl the catch rate is easier and the diamond looks like it is 2x more difficult. For example, the pearl has 5 snorlax, in diamond has only 2, the pearl has Sycther 7 or 8, the diamond...
  9. A

selfdestruction of golem and others pokes

good am giving this suggestion, because I'm tired of giving ks noobs in sycther of selfdestruction. Example: Golem, Selfdestruction! -> cooldown of 5 seconds before releasing the selfdestruction. 5,4,3,2,1 Selfdestruction! It would be fairer.
  10. A

Magmar low defense

mend ... Magmar has the defense to download any kind of poke, I was killing Venusaur, Venusaur left the magma in red oO
  11. A

I can not get into P.A

can not enter the PA, my net so good, that's okay here, but when I enter my account is not the answer ... is an error in the P.A?
  12. A

Falling rocks of rhydon

I do not understand the spell of Rhydon, falling rocks, because only lvl 72? Graveler lvl 40 is already using. please pray that this concert because in my humble opnion think Rhydon lvl 60 could use already falling rocks or even rhyhorn lvl 50 or 55 since his spells do not cause any damage (can...
  13. A

Ivysaur and other pokes (POISON POWDER)

I realized that Ivysaur by attacking him with poison powder in a giving of 200-300 before starting the poison of 10.10.10.10, and the other pokes such as victribell, butterfee, Venomoth not of this damage before the 200-300 poison :/
  14. A

Ivysaur and other pokes (POISON POWDER)

I realized that Ivysaur by attacking him with poison powder in a giving of 200-300 before starting the poison of 10.10.10.10, and the other pokes such as victribell, butterfee, Venomoth not of this damage before the 200-300 poison :/
  15. A

Venomoth spell suggestion

Psysion lvl -> 70
  16. A

Licktung suggestion

affs decreased the atack of licktung, leaving him with a poke worse than it was, I suggest you leave the atack as he was last week, and increase the atack of licking squishy, as is the main atack it should be a little stronger. thank
  17. A

Npc no have :@

HAVE HOUSE OF NPC IN CERULEAN BUT NO HAVE THE NPC... plzzz help I got Fossil, but do not know how to kabuto or Omanyte :/ helppppp
  18. A

Fossil gained of event christmas

I get kabuto fossil and Omanyte, how do you turn them in Pokemon?please answer me gms or tutors plzzz fast , help me.....
  19. A

Fossil of event

I get kabuto fossil and Omanyte, how do you turn them in Pokemon?please answer me gms or tutors
Back