Welcome!

Search results

1. Hipek

Problem with character – my friends' character is bugged.

Problem with character – my friends' character is bugged. Hi; First of all, I should be gentle so I'll say „long time no see”. I wasn't here from few months, haha. I'm here because I'm using TS3 where 2 guys are still playing this server. One of my friends have serious problem with his account...
  2. Hipek

[Complaint] Last thing about Raszagal.

It will be my last thread for long time. Well… I will quote you and make bold some parts. Here, it's video of your friend who used bot and got undeleted thanks to you! I knew that it would be useful some day, it's today. Go ahead and delete great „Pretor of Xel'Naga”, or maybe you will...
  3. Hipek

[Complaint] About Raszagal & Babkaa

Hi!^^ I'm not sure if you remember me, haha. I'm here to talk about something important - „proof” of Babkaa's botting. I would like to tell you that this proof is just bullshit. How that would be proof? First, instead of flame me - read what I'm writing. Well… I can't believe in this proof...
  4. Hipek

Good bye!

I've said „good bye” to many of you in-game. Well… It's final decision and I won't play anymore. I just wanted to make it clear to all my friends, not only by rumors… see you.
  5. Hipek

Fly Attack

When you are flying, wild pokemon use "Fly Attack" at you and you'll use "fly up" – you'll get stunned forever, until logging out.
  6. Hipek

Selfdestruction – let's change it a bit.

Selfdestruction – let's change it a bit. Hi. I want to talk about „Selfdestruction” and „Explode”. Don't you think that they should cast ~3-5 seconds? Just to gather energy to explode; even Frenzy Plant need time to fully cast, some other skills also.
  7. Hipek

[Recovery] About Porygon, disappearing pokemons and my account.

Hi. I'm here because I've got serious problem. Sometimes, when I'm logging out, I'm losing pokemons. It happened again, today at night. I was hunting Marowaks, Dugtrios and Onixes (catching Marowak, Onix's task), it was about ~3:01 AM. My IP changes 1 time at day, it's always at 3:00AM, I've got...
  8. Hipek

About changing pokemons.

#1) When your pokemon die when it was stunned, you can't use 2nd pokemon for 10 seconds (after 3-4 seconds, wild pokemon target yourself). #2) When you hide your pokemon in "Pokemon" channel, you can't choose 2nd pokemon for few seconds, you can proly die because of missclick. #3) Changing...
  9. Hipek

[Complaint] About „Suchy Back Leszcze” ban.

About „Suchy Back Leszcze” ban. Hi again. I would like to talk a bit about this one banishment… well, he got basically banned for nothing. I was there back then, he got banned because he said that his other account was banned for botting – „other account”. That was kinda unfair, don't you...
  10. Hipek

Sun Stone Quest

Hi! I think that there is something wrong with this quest. Seems that it's impossible to do. We need some items to complete quest but one (or two) isn't lootable. 00:25 Used 12 great balls, 1 ultra ball on Yanma. 00:26 Used 12 great balls, 41 super balls, 6 ultra balls on Bellossom. I think...
  11. Hipek

Tasks

12. Hipek

Better Trade system

Hi! It's me again, lol. I got TV cam and I've seen how TV works. I'm kinda interested in other type of usage channels. Many players would be happy when they can post offer and it's just visible for players, why not to let them so? Let's make trade channels. Channel should be called short, after...
  13. Hipek

Nickname's system

Hi! Just today, I gave name to my Kirlia <3. She's called Ahri but… when you look at her, it says: It should say her name at least. Other thing is, something reported long time ago. It should be: Your Ahri advanced from level x to level x+1.
  14. Hipek

[Sell] Marshtomp

01:40 You see a Marshtomp [42], it belongs to Juiz Exp: [ 550444 / 576100 ] .
  15. Hipek

I would like to sell some pokemons :)

Hi there! I would like to sell some pokes. :) Little FAQ: 1) How much for x pokemon? # I'd like to know your price; I'm not good with those things. 2) Where to post offers? # At private messages; I'll reply to all of these. 3) What is sex of x pokemon? # Well… I don't know, I'm too busy to...
  16. Hipek

new quest's bugs

First – some borders are missing. Delete these: ^ They shouldn't be in same place, people wasted a lot of time while they tried to catch 'em and with this, it'll be really easier.
  17. Hipek

bug with exp for pokemons

When you kill pokemon with few pokemons, only last pokemon gain exp. and it's only part of damage which he dealt. //report from Cieja & Chic.
  18. Hipek

little bug in nicknames system

You can change pokemon while you are giving nickname to one of your pokes. In that case, you'll give name to wrong pokemon, for example:
  19. Hipek

Evolving into Umbreon

It's impossible to evolve Eevee into Umbreon. It won't work at night. Tested many times.
  20. Hipek

Way at cloned island

02:18 You see electric sparks. Position: [X: 3111] [Y: 2457] [Z: 6]. Electric sparks doesn't work. //edit Table doesn't work too.
Back