Welcome!

Search results

1. Cleudiomar

Halloween Drawing Contest 2021

Sir Cleudiomar (Platinum)
  2. Cleudiomar

Wild pokemon have Cooldown?

with gloom you can go kill cubone, geodude, diglet, and you wont waste potions. But hunting with pokémons that dont have absorb or heal, you will always need potion to hunt well.
  3. Cleudiomar

Wall Street Pokemon

Isn't the preevolution of snorlax in the third generation? Omastar and kabutops will be stone/water, so they will take -x4 from fire, and fire is the main type that Omastar hunt for example. I don't agree about the hypno and the tangela as well, but I agree with gyarados. I liked this thread...
  4. Cleudiomar

Wall Street Pokemon

Why you think the price of omastar, kabutops, snorlax and lapras will go down? And why tangela, rhyhorn and rhydon will raise? In my opinion, only pokes that will have evolution will raise the price, rares pokes will stay the same, probably magmar and buzz will decrease a little. The other pokes...
  5. Cleudiomar

The Best Pokemon in your opinion

omastar >> all
  6. Cleudiomar

Hacked + gm no help = reported to nintendo

haters gonna hate...
  7. Cleudiomar

Ninetales Sprite

i don't like tentacruel and ninetales sprites, they could have a better sprite, but i really prefer the admins to work in the update
  8. Cleudiomar

Suggestion Good

nice sprites jynx need passive kabutops no
  9. Cleudiomar

For Begginers.

that would be nice, but i really prefer the staff to work in the update, if they do the tutorial they'll have a lot of work
  10. Cleudiomar

Mew and Mewtwo Raid

It would be nice to have raids, I never saw raids of cristal onix and red gyarados
  11. Cleudiomar

Charizard needs a lift

Aren't Stomp, Shockwave and Rollout earth attacks?
  12. Cleudiomar

Lady Mawek catch Aerodactyl

wow, lady is very lucky and that's how the world is: a few with a lot of luck and... we, the mortals haha
  13. Cleudiomar

Auction System

Very nice idea, but in this system will only be possible to ask for money or it is possible to let many ways of paying the price? like: Auction in the site: Gengar (75) You can pay in two ways: 1- 2k 2- Alakazam + 500hd And even if you can let more than one way of paying for the poke, it will...
  14. Cleudiomar

About Lickitung

Lickitung is also underpowered, i bought one and he needs a little improve, maybe adding more damage to the squishy licking (like Choche93 said) will be enough.
  15. Cleudiomar

And the update ?

They dont have as many members as tibia has, so it's not so easy to them to do teasers like tibia does. But they could give us some news and maybe putting some photos would help the people to dont get so nervous and making threads like this.
  16. Cleudiomar

[PvP Tournament] Saturday 18 & Sunday 19

Trainer name - Cleudiomar Server - Pearl Bracket - E Nationality - Brazil
  17. Cleudiomar

Some changes to the following pokes

isn't goldeen and seaking water/poison?
  18. Cleudiomar

Catch Impossivel

É ruim não conseguir capturar o pokemon que agente gosta, mas se fosse fácil, ia ser horrível como ia ficar a economia e os preços dos pokemons, você ia qerer vender um pokemon mas ninguém iria comprar, já que seria fácil capturar eu não sei se a chance de dar catch em um graveler 33 é a mesma...
Back