Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Strange Bug

There are a lot of bugs :S. Pokedex/autoloot are not working too.
  2. B

Overpower pokemons

100% agreed Please review vaporeon and flareon. They are quite rare pokemons but aren't as strong as they should be.
  3. B

You want to continue dying?

Google Translator Epic Fail. I think he's complaining about the DDos attacks.
  4. B

Calculate, deal, or sell all

Nice idea.
  5. B

Improvement of UI

I've already posted something about the level on pokemon chat but here is very complete. But maybe there's not space to all this information. But I agree.
  6. B

Gyarados' Aqua Tail

Aqua tail is very strage... sometimes it hits 300 sometimes 1k + And I checked... wasn't dragon fury when hit 1k + ... besides that dragon fury here is hitting 2k + so ... couldn't be dragon fury.
  7. B

Gyarados

Hey guys. I'm very thankful for the fix on gyarados' attacks but aqua tail the most of times hits 300 +- and some times it hits 1k+ I'm posting it here because a think it's a bug. Please check it. Thanks.
  8. B

Stuck on Saffari. HELP

My friend (Abble) of diamond, is bugged and stuck on saffari zone. He logged out there and I can't log in anymore. Please help. He was already stuck before he log out. He couldn't see how many steps and he couldn't leave talking with the NPC. Please, it's urgent.
  9. B

Gyarados low hits..

Right. Gyarados hits are too slow. I got mine today and even hydroncannon and dragon fury aren't strong enought to a pokemon like gyarados. Please remake it.
  10. B

Trollolololol

All this prejudge with brs just because the action of some people and we are the retards?
  11. B

Some Signatures I Made

To the first ones they are very good! Congratulations! You already know how to match the render to the background. Now some tutorials of how to interact the render and the background, some new effects and gogo pro! ^^
  12. B

First Croconaw on Diamond (I think)

OMG Gratz man. Even if it wasn't the first. It's a nice pokemon.
  13. B

First quilava on the whole PA!

NICE! Congratulations man :P
  14. B

About the new kind of respawn.

Oh sorry. I thought that every spawn were non blockable. I saw a few tha caused some issues. I will check the position and post here. --EDIT-- 22:38 You see a tiled floor. Position: [X: 4309] [Y: 3524] [Z: 7]. At this location there is a respawn of drowzee and abra that bothers who is hunting...
  15. B

ALBA, Tutores and Gms!!!

Ok, I'm BR and I don't support prejudge with other people because of the nationality. I know that a lot of BR players make our reputation of scammers, KSers, etc. And it pains me. But please do not prejudge anyone. Yes, there are a lot of brazilians that speak english and try to help. But...
  16. B

About the new kind of respawn.

Ok. Now the respawn of a pokemon happens even when the player is next to it. But it's a change that creates as much problems as solve them. Well, the good part? No more blocking respawn, wich is a very big problem to players e to staff. But, maybe the consequences of this were underestimated...
  17. B

The price of daycare raised?

Maritos, actually now the price is 3.3x the experience. Before the changes it was 2x. It's not that I don't agree with the change, but I think we should be warned before it happens.
  18. B

Why do we have a changelog?

100% agreed. And a change like this should be told to us even before it happens. That way we could pick our pokemons. Now, my pokemons are really expensive and I don't know what I'm gonna do.
  19. B

Should we introduce this system?

I still think that the unlimited level is the best option.
  20. B

limit lvl

What about when the johto pokemon are lvl 100 too. Will they continue updating with the new seasons of pokemon? I'm not sure if everyone agree with that. I think there should be a poll to see the opinion of the players about the limit lvl and the new seasons of pokemon.
Back