Welcome!

Search results

1. T

The Indigo League - Become a Pokemon Master!

But I said that on rules ;c pokemons lvl can be change but it should be hard.
  2. T

Rocket Buyer quest.

Nice idea.
  3. T

Make duel in pairs

Well will be preaty hard. You will need a lot of hotkeys ;/ because if you use m1 both pokemons will use m1 and one could have a nice m1 and other a sux m1 ;c
  4. T

I would love to see more comments/opinion. And soon see this implanted in game ;c
  5. T

Belt of Champion.

Go go go free belts growing in lockers for all this noobs..... plz free itens for everybody! They are fine now. Stop crying.
  6. T

Underpowered Pokemon List [Community List]

The only one who need it is you. What's next? Will you say that Raticate should have the same power of them?
  7. T

After collecting all badges

Maybe this is a solution Master League!
  8. T

Box 3 READ THIS

Cry me a river lol I've got geodude on box 2, electrode on box 3 and machamp on ffp. And you don't see me crying.
  9. T

New Quest Lv 90++/Need The New Intems Pokemon/ New Island/ The Most Hard Challenge

There is a lot of magma resp lol and scythes aren't so hard to loot. Anyway I don't think that gm's will put this on game giving so much cash since there is many hard quest giving like 30~70hd only.
  10. T

Towards the top - The Quest

Since I saw a dragonair coming out from box 4 I don't think staff removed or added pokemons from the box4 PO. So this discutions about pokemons who should get out or get in is for nothing.
  11. T

Jano-Alba-Koob-Nino

Ye better check all ip. Give all names who played on that coffe. Maybe it help you.
  12. T

Scyther trap - Drax Diamond

Nevermind ...
  13. T

If you want increase the underpower you must fix the others too lol or you think that all pokemons should have the same power?
  14. T

Bug reported without receive reward

The best reward he should get is poliwag lol
  15. T

Charizard blastoise and venusaur are sux poke. Dragonite lee and chan still sux pokemons now, solution: Dragonite: put is dmg like before with roost 20% or let dmg like it is now and put roost 50% again. Lee and Chan: since they was with great dmg let they dmg like it is now but put harden on...
  16. T

Maybe since reward is preaty nice for some high lvl who want some extra % in damage. Anyway since you couldn't leave between each duels and all of trainers got diferent types 150 lvl still hard because you can't choose pokemons for each one you only can choose 6 pokemons for all of them. But it...
  17. T

Well I'm here to sugest a Pokemon League on Kanto. Reward: Pokemon Master Trainer vocation (+% in damage(maybe defence too)). I got two diferent sugestions. First one is a pokemon league with 5 trainers with pokemons with lvl 150. We can duel and win pokemon league only once. The price will...
  18. T

I already saw omastar owning kabutops. They are preaty similar.
  19. T

gyarados new passive sucks... even megadrain is a lot better...

It seams more like increased hp no?:c
Back