Welcome!

Search results

1. komarcomar

General Discussion about Omastar

one time i bought omastar 70 lvl. I exp him to lvl 75 to get bubble blast. and what? its sux 1-5 time this hit 2k to some 1-20 time hit 5k. then i want get him better lvl to be better. But i see on lvl 83 hes sux. I want to sell him and noone buy because hes sux. Low spells and attack. Why Gms...
  2. komarcomar

sell

----SELL OMASTAR--83---- wujek Alferd
  3. komarcomar

Best:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Who said hes bad?^^ Advanced and pokeball fake :D and this Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  4. komarcomar

hacked links

Uploaded with ImageShack.us just ban.
  5. komarcomar

bug saffari zone ULTRA BALLS?

bug saffari zone ULTRA BALLS using removed by koob to avoid abuses I send it to Abla and they said :it's a known bug and it's not critical. So i want know what bug is Critical for PA? i dont see more better bugs to get box 4. What all about that?
  6. komarcomar

• • • • SELL OMASTAR [75] ---// acc diamond/cash• • • • •

• • • • SELL OMASTAR [75] ---// acc diamond/cash• • • • • • • • • SELL OMASTAR [75] ---// acc diamond/cash• • • • • male.
  7. komarcomar

Suggestions about pokemons.

My suggestion is the pokes what have type have more spells this type for example : Name: Omastar Type: stone ONLY 1 ROCK SPELL.! Moves: Bite - m1 - level 70 Rock Throw - m2 - level 70 Waterball - m3 - level 70 = Rock slide Water Gun - m4 - level 70 Bubble Blast - m5 - level...
  8. komarcomar

Suggestion for Omastar

Hes one with 2 ancient pokes. Hes atut is hes shell and i think he must get 1 passive like Kabutops. I think he need pasive- Harden like rhydon but i dont know why he got this pasive. Omastar is rare pokemon and he isnt good.. Please reply you opinion there
  9. komarcomar

Omastar

Why omastar is so bad? Omanyte need 70 lvl to evolue to omastar and what? 1 more spell buble blast? This is spells for legenadry ancient pokemon? i dont think so. Kabutops on 65 lvl is 3x better as Omastar. Any one agree with me?:o He is type stone and got 1 stone atack and water ball and mud...
  10. komarcomar

[]-[]-[]sell hitmonlee [50] * alakazam [80] * golem [78] * gyarados [74] []-[]-[]

[]-[]-[]sell hitmonlee [70] * alakazam [80] * golem [78] * gyarados [74] []-[]-[] []-[]-[]SELL HITMONLEE [70] * ALAKAZAM [80] * GOLEM [78] * GYARADOS [74] []-[]-[] offer me in post nick in game Wujek Alferd
  11. komarcomar

FFP quest

jupi:)
  12. komarcomar

When will be new server?

I want know when start new server. Dont tell about test ect i want to know when so tell me please.
  13. komarcomar

Blocking spawn / guild block

23:49 You see Ifonseca (Level 79). He is a trainer from Cerulean He is Leader of the Chispitas infernales. 23:49 You see Coco (Level 68). He is a trainer from Cerulean He is Leader of the Chispitas infernales. 23:49 You see Jcvargas (Level 56). He is a trainer from Cerulean He is Vice-Leader of...
  14. komarcomar

Chikorita->Bayleef. Evolue Check this out

From Johto box i got chikorita i make him 36 lvl and got all spells m1-m9. Growl-200dmg Razor leaf-3x 150-200dmg Vine whip- 600dmg Headbutt-150dmg Leach seed- 50dmg-.- Solar beam-1600dmg and poison powder-100-150dmg then i maked 40 lvl and evolue to Bayleef and i see some attack is worser...
  15. komarcomar

i Cant login on server. Please help

When i was on saffari and my pokes all died i want to go back but i cant. i say to npc hi>exit>yes and this dont work. i say back,leave,exit,fuchsia,move all words what i know and nothin. !saffari dont work too and i was cant catch on saffari balls. then i x log and i cant log in now. Please...
Back