Welcome!

Search results

1. ryuken

Wrong spr on sleeping pkms

2. ryuken

[Support] Notation

Hi! ~ I dont know if here is the right place to this, but here i go ~:p Is there any option or posibility to remove the Notations/Warnings on an Account? Or it keeps forever? :eek: It's just a Question:confused:
  3. ryuken

[Solved] ¿Account Deleted?

¿Account Deleted? Hello i decided back to the game tonight, and cant login in my acc D: all my character's not founds on search in website. So there was a Clean again or wat? i'm searching in forum for a thread explaining something like that, but nothing found :S anyone can help pls? i need...
  4. ryuken

Bye from game by now!

Well my game-life is turning in a really hell, i can't play, Why? because my Conexion speed is a really Poop, cant download the new client, Why? Because my Download speed is the same poop. Good bye to almost all my premium days :v Ahhh! but can Upload everything -.- Really Venezuela? Really...
  5. ryuken

Dex

Hello i find two Error on Pokedex. 1: on Evolution description of kirlia. (is not a big problem but is it) xd fixed 2: in Zangoose img
  6. ryuken

PAnnihilator Quest

Hope you like it! :'D
  7. ryuken

Mismagius Sprite

Well as the tittle said! Talking with ShiroO in my house watching he playing, we found something wrong in mismagius. First we think she need a little remake, maybe all of you already know that. Second Mismagius have a bug when she is watching to the west. Here the Prints he take...
  8. ryuken

[Sell] all cheap

Sell TM 29 Psyquic & 03 Water Pulse Sell Gengar 100 + addon Sell blastoise 103 Sell Alazakazam 110 + addon + TM shadow ball
  9. ryuken

no tutor online

trading in spanish.
  10. ryuken

Trading

spanish chat
  11. ryuken

[Recovery] Pokemon lost

Pokemon: Crobat Lvl:92 Sex: Male Pokeball: dont remember, pokeball or greatball TMs: No Last use: I think 3 weeks ago or 1 month, more or less. With my main "Ryuken Maggotth" Original owner: Ozaurox ,Swar Niun. (same person). Was in my house. But we cant find it now :S we ask to all our RL...
  12. ryuken

Farewell

Hello guys. I have a some time off because i dont have pc to play. My current pc is dead and i dont know how long i'll live without PC xDD! So this is not my last goodbay. I just want to say, See you late mates, i hope i'll back soon but now this is all for me. I'll login sometimes in my...
  13. ryuken

No Tutors online

When we dont have any Tutor online.
  14. ryuken

insult

Just, i'll let you this here.
  15. ryuken

[Guide] How to Upload images- how post in threads

Hello i come here with a little tutorial. How to Upload images and post in threads ( You need 20 Posts to upload images, go here and get 20 post -> http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?14348-Make-spam-here ) First Go To -> https://imgur.com/ Step 1- Step 2- Step 3- (...
  16. ryuken

[Donation] Player Without Forum Acc

This guy need help, He has donated 2 times and has not received him items from webshop He already talk with an Tutor and GM, Haruyuki Kun and [GM] Dark On Pearl. but he did not get an good answer or solution. So today he was asking for a tutor or gm in spanish chat, and i talk with him in the...
  17. ryuken

[Buy] Chansey-Blissey

-Buy Chansey any level or Blissey 110+ No TMS/Addons -Buy Meganium level 130 No TMS/Addons -Buy Cloned Ticket _________________________________________________ Ryuken Maggotth Pearl
  18. ryuken

Player Stuck

This guy call for help. Player: Sony Kogz World: Pearl
  19. ryuken

Those Guy

This guy "Love Wiieeed" talking to me with those words.. And Trading
  20. ryuken

Goldenrod CP

Where is the walls of PokeCenter in goldenrod?¿? D: Thansk to Cabender. He said this bug in Spanish chat.
Back