Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Valentine Event! (L)

Was a bad event, first I did spent like 4 hours TRYING (cuz it was impossible) to loot some event items, I did get like 10~15 (not counting the useless cookies), im lvl 113 Then I spent like another 4 hours looking for a girlfriend for who I though was the ugliest guy in the world cuz every...
  2. M

Event fix

Can we get the event extended? I spent like 5 hours today and didnt notice that i was bugged, still I talked to all the 10 girls
  3. M

PA Tournament 2013

Name: Miguelsep World: Diamond Category: B Nationality: Chile
  4. M

Can u advice when u will screw up the server?

if u dont understand what I try to say u must be stupid, go to bother another thread forum nerd
  5. M

Can u advice when u will screw up the server?

yesterday we got an advice of the server going down... fine, but then the server went down like for another 5 times screwing up some ppl quest, and making them loose time and money please gm if u are going to bug the server again, advice that u will get server going down the next 2 hours before...
  6. M

[Donation] diamonds dont arrive

problema solved thanks
  7. M

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

mmm what about change magic coat for reflect in wobufet? or put something like a short reflect (1sec, max 2) passive on wobufet?
  8. M

bellosom leaf blade is horribly weak x.x a lvl 60 does 3 hits of 300 to normal pokes and 6xx to water
  9. M

increase the chance of bellosom passive, now its like 1% x.x
  10. M

Post your rebalance suggestions

actually bellosoom powders cds are: m4: Sleep Powder - level 40 - 50s - Grass m5: Stun Spore - level 40 - 50s - Grass meganium, venu and almst all the grass poke have between 20 and 30 secs, and bello has 50 x.x, maybe u can give less cds for bello stuns? cya
  11. M

actually bellosoom powders cds are: m4: Sleep Powder - level 40 - 50s - Grass m5: Stun Spore - level 40 - 50s - Grass meganium, venu and almst all the grass poke have between 20 and 30 secs, and bello has 50 x.x, maybe u can give less cds for bello stuns? cya edit: also u could agree...
  12. M

what does it means the Green leters on the first page pyro?
  13. M

the 80-90% of the suggestions are very good, it would be nice to see them on the game good work pyro
  14. M

Post your rebalance suggestions

ampharos should learn 1 more move like fire punch, signal beam,confuse ray, moves that he learn by lvl in poke games ---> http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ampharos_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
  15. M

About boxes Of Johto

johto box 2 still sucks, u should change magby,elekid, larvitar to box2 (like dratini, eevee, kabuto, omanyte in kanto2) hitmontop should be in box 3 like hitmonlee and chan in kanto3
  16. M

[Support] Old Christmas Outfit

In the first christmas event (tiiime ago) there was a chance of getting a christmas outfit (the guy at right side) : http://img03.imgland.net/28EcPhhxcZ.png I remember that i spent some of my christmas egg and points from that event for that cool outfit, then u guys changed it for another one...
  17. M

The Event [Saturday 5 ~ Tuesday 8]

why did u guys changed the rate of the jynx? i remember on the test server to had reached the round 9 like 6 times, and now with the same bags my max round was round 7 onlyone time this sucks
  18. M

[Complaint] Name change? I don't think so....

agree, u should not change ur name
  19. M

Revisa tus mensajes, ya te envie el pago, perdon por el retraso en el mensaje esta explicado...

Revisa tus mensajes, ya te envie el pago, perdon por el retraso en el mensaje esta explicado. saludos
  20. M

Skarmory is the new Scyther?

where i can see that table from the pokes? lol, i had hear like 10000xxxxxx times from staff saying "rare doesnt mean + powerfull or nothing, just rare" dont come with that argument now
Back