Wooooooow nice
  3. TuPapii

[Event] Movie trailer contest

4. TuPapii

Ronaldo

lol lol lol
  5. TuPapii

Hii Papi Back

The servers will be offline during some hours, while we update our hardware to prevent further DDoS on our servers. A good son always returns home. I love it P.A
  6. TuPapii

hmm bye --TuPapi--

attacked them as they find a defensive stop or I'll be back ...
  7. TuPapii

Lag Again

I retired at lag...
  8. TuPapii

hmm bye --TuPapi--

Bye ... While not dressing up this game freezes no longer knew nor had bought diamonds today when I stop to catch back vo not be playing all day for a lag come and kill me and lose my exp
  9. TuPapii

server crash

Supporting all topics crash / freeze / kick -.-
  10. TuPapii

Freezes / Lag

Wow, really do not know what to do or know where to put this to complain about some lags and save the server some of the typical freeze, then as now almost all of the last few days the server freezes without being save some server, so it has today conferred first freeze, my internet speed at the...
  11. TuPapii

Voxito Pwn's - Box 3- Cosa Nostra?

Gz Vaporeon ^^ , Nice Guild
  12. TuPapii

Electabuzz Low def and HP

I know that to be at risk of lead warning for creating this topic, but I will try once again as an Electabuzz is weaker than Raichu?
  13. TuPapii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwJ_FDBSROk Jano look at the damage they cause and seaking looks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwJ_FDBSROk Jano look at the damage they cause and seaking looks like the hp drops fast --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jano Sorry to bother you but my friend asked...
  14. TuPapii

Electabuzz / battle time

Electabuzz Well, yesterday I took Electabuzz and was very happy with him but soon discouraged so I decided to create this topic to suggest a balance in the pokemon like a pokemon in the level of fishing Electabuzz can not you stay longer than 3minutes without heal, okay Electabuzz has strong...
  15. TuPapii

[first] electabuzz

yeah ^^ Catch
  16. TuPapii

[first] electabuzz

17. TuPapii

Elder charizard down [ brazilian alliance ]

This is Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  18. TuPapii

35 Water pokemons caught in 100 great balls!

Cool ^^Gratz
  19. TuPapii

Elder charizard down [ brazilian alliance ]

Brazilian Alliance | Kudy Egua | Tupapi
  20. TuPapii

GOODBYE -.-

its bad man T.T
Back