Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Man who Swallow everything and bring it up again!O.o Magic ?

look at this he is awesome :D http://www.clipfish.de/special/supertal ... lent-2010/ PLEASE DONT TRY IT ON YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
  2. M

Ship

why dont make a ship to travel to the islands ? Because in Kanto you cant beat good pokes only lvl 30-40 I thing .... ok there are blastoise but only kill lvl 40 Pokemon to get lvl 80+ is bad :S And free Acc can also hunt on the islands ! :D but must pay for traveling and Premium Acc can surf...
  3. M

Surf for Free Acc

I dont know its posted but i think it would be a great idea to put surf for free acc or not ? Because Free acc can also go to the islands. And Premium Acc have Ride, Fly, Teleport, ...
  4. M

New Spam topic for the Beta

Her you can all spam about the Beta dont do it in News please :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  5. M

Ancient Trainers B-day !!!!!!

Happy Birthday Ancient Trainer ! :D YOur now 15 years old Have a nice day and i hope you get beautiful presents :D
  6. M

Funny Pokemon Pics

Pokemon vs Yu-gi-oh Pikachu not so loud ! :lol: Pokemon Naruto ? Brook and his Pokemon :shock: IDK but I love it ^^ Ass man Snow fight
  7. M

Hey whats up ! :D

I´m happy that if find PA on Google and I can´t wait to play on this fantastic game :D :D :D :D nice too meet you all !
Back