Welcome!

Search results

1. Kenn

Buy Cloned Alakazam and a few more, also selling stuff.

Buying: Cloned Alakazam Cloned Gengar Cloned Venusaur Cloned Blastoise Selling: Gengar [102] [F] Hitmonlee [101] [M] Arcanine [80] [M]
  2. Kenn

The Anti-Scam Guide

Greetings. This thread will contain the most popular tricks used by the scammers. For those who don't know the actual scam tricks, it's worth taking a look to avoid getting scammed on the future. Trick #1 - Trading cents as ten thousand dollar coins (Scarab Coins) Trick #2 - Selling Big...
  3. Kenn

Intensive Training Quest

Greetings! This time, I'm here to suggest a quest for pokemons that already exist: Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan. It would require a new NPC, and the mechanism would be very similar to FFP's tower, but it would be a cave instead, where you go deeper and deeper (a secret cave, of course ;)). After you...
  4. Kenn

Cloned Pokemons Quest (Mewtwo Island)

Greetings. We're all aware of the so-called Cloned Island, but why make it that simple? This suggestion would make Cloned Pokemons more accessible, but WAY hard to get, plus it would bring a VERY fun and challenging quest to the game, bring those stuff together and you will get one thing: even...
  5. Kenn

Task System

Greetings! Since this must be a detailed suggestion, I chose to create an entire thread dedicated to it instead of adding it to my "Improvements" thread. Well, here we go: A task system would be perfect for P.A for several reasons.. Among them, entertaining, a little boost on the economy, new...
  6. Kenn

Improvements

Greetings. First of all, let me make clear that this thread has one and only intention: improve the game. To achieve that, I'll name points that - in my point of view - could be improved. This is NOT a criticism thread, everyone knows that the [PA] team is very busy working on the Johto Update...
  7. Kenn

New NPC (TM Deleter)

Hello! As some of you may know, on the GBA games there is a "Move Deleter", that can delete any move your pokemon have learned (including TMs/HMs). Now that TMs are more popular in-game, I think that would be nice to have a "TM Deleter" NPC. Why? Simple. A Pokemon can learn up to 2 TMs, and if...
  8. Kenn

Little reviews on Arcanine.

Please note this isn't a complain thread, it's just a request meaning to review a pokemon which needs and deserves a little buff: Arcanine. - Points: * Arcanine could use a little more HP, it has LESS hp than A LOTS of pokemons even when it's on HIGHER levels (10/20+). * His general damage...
  9. Kenn

Selling >> Hitmonchan [64] (Male)

As the title says, I'm selling a Hitmonchan level 64, it's male. Post offers here or message me in-game.
  10. Kenn

Buying Dratini/Dragonair ~ Selling Alakazam and more.

As the title says, I want to buy a Dratini or maybe a Dragonair, if you have any, please post here or message me in-game. Selling List: Alakazam [72] Machoke [40]
  11. Kenn

Experience Reviews

Hello. Here's the thing: some Pokemons are giving less experience that they should, like Golem and Rhydon for example. Golem Level 60: 02:50 Your Gyarados gained 981 exp. That's almost the same as a level 50 Wartortle. A Golem should give AT LEAST 1400, since he's one of the strongest Rock...
  12. Kenn

Gyarados Hyper Beam and Dragon Breath

Greetings. As we all know, Gyarados has been balanced a few days ago, but still, those attacks are really weak. Hyper Beam hits 750, thats LESS than my Charmeleon hts with Ember on Leaf Pokemons. It should be the strongest attack in-game, and it's really bad. Same for Dragon Breath, should hit...
  13. Kenn

Rare Candy as a loot as well.

Greetings, I have a simple but useful suggestion. As we all know, is really boring and it's not worth the effort/danger to hunt stronger pokemons, like Dragonite, Gyarados, even Charizard/Blastoise is worse when it comes to cash if you hunt Squirtles/Charmanders. Thanks to that, I had an idea...
  14. Kenn

PZ Lock (Battle)

Today the Battle Sign (Protection Zone Lock) is taking too much time to vanish. You have to wait a lot to use Surf/Teleport and such, it was way better before, I don't see why changing this except that it might be a bug.
  15. Kenn

Gengar Dream Eater

Gengar's Dream Eater hits the same as a Haunter's, not even 100+.
  16. Kenn

Invisible Bug

Here's the thing, I died FOUR times already to this damn bug. I go upstairs, use Invisible AFTER the enemy targeted my Gengar, and then, he just attacks me. I'm tired of dying to that bug ._. Sometimes I use Invisible before going up the stairs and they also target me. Could you please take a...
  17. Kenn

@P.A Staff - General Doubts

Greetings! Here I'm gonna post some of the most spoken doubts I've seen people wondering about, I think everyone is gonna be satisfied when we get an official reply :)! 1. Every pokemon specie has his egg on the daycare? 2. If you put two evolved pokemons there, you'll get an evolved egg, like...
  18. Kenn

@Staff - Help with Nidorino

Hello. I caught a Nidorino in level 12, he can't use any attacks since they're level 20. Help :O!
  19. Kenn

Igloo Quest Bug

Hello. I asked for mission on the NPC "Aniceto", he asked for 25 Ice Orbs but as soon as I asked for the mission it appeared as completed on the quest log. Could someone take a look on it for me please? Thanks, Kenn.
  20. Kenn

Gengar - Same Damage as Haunter

Gengar - Just the same as a Haunter Well, as you can see on THIS TOPIC, I evolved my Haunter to Gengar, but OMG! Her damage (it's female :D) is EXACTLY THE SAME as Haunter's. The only thing is that she learned Shadow Punch, but her damage is THE SAME. Same damage on Shadow Ball, Night Shade...
Back