Welcome!

Search results

1. K

GCSE

Hey guys! I have GCSE exams coming up in 2 days and I want to get a good grade, so I want to revise and won't be active for some time. Please, wish me good. :) Kind Regards, Keemstar.
  2. K

Skills

Hello, so I've found this bug/suggestion. When you right click on the Skills bar, there is a big table, and on it you see your skills to hide/show them. The Bug in this image is that it shows Club fighting, Sword Fighting, Axe fighting etc. Which is different to what it shows in the Skills...
  3. K

What the hell?

Ivysaur attacked me when I was low HP and I died but my Charmeleon was in range. Screen Shot: My Pokémon was right next to me! How come did Venusaur attack me????!?!??! Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  4. K

PA Logo

Can someone give me the Pokemon Adventures sign logo?
  5. K

Chasing

Greetings! I wanted to suggest to make the 'Chasing Option' for your Pokémons not you chasing the target because when I fight Gastly with Gastly they just keep in distance and when I use my 'Night Shade' move it misses because hes too far away, and also I could use Lick better. Please comment...
  6. K

Keemstar's Bug List

Hello, here I will post anybugs I will come/came across on over my journey. Level for Moves which is written down in the Pokédex is wrong, it says 25 but I got the Move unlocked at level 15. For Poliwhirl my Move 'Mega Punch' was from level 28 not 38 as it says in the Pokédex. This is a...
  7. K

Expierence

Hello, I got a question to the PA team... So, about the 'EXP' will it be the same as in POBR? Or abit faster? Or maybe Slower? Please may I have an answer, Also I'am going to make a POLL.
  8. K

Hello everyone!

Greetings!
Back