Welcome!

Search results

1. Tummi

Poliwhirl and Poliwrath

Hiho. I want to ask, why Poliwhirl and Poliwrath don't have ,, Rock Smash'' skill? They have big punches, and Mega Punch attack, i think they should have it :P. Can Admins add this Abilite?
  2. Tummi

New bookmark "Hacked"

Hiho Dear Admins. I write a suggestion to make a new Bookmark "Hacked" Why? Becouse i'am angry and bored to go "Polish" in forum and see 90% of topics are "Koob help i'am hacked" "I lost my pokes", "I lost my account becouse i have hax'' and more. I hope someone read this...
  3. Tummi

Exeggcutor CD

Hiho again. I have a question to Admins. Why Venusaur have: Solar beam: 40 sec. Leaf storm: 1 min. Exeggcutor have: Solar beam: 1 min. Leaf storm: 90 sec :o Exeggcutor have only 2 leaf attacks and it have long cd. Can be changed solar beam to 40 sec. and leaf to max 1 minute?;>
  4. Tummi

Big trouble with TM!

Hiho. Last time i bought TM19 - Giga Drain and used on Exeggcutor. Now i had 62 exeggcutor and put him to Kate to exp. I picked up Exeggcutor and .... puff... I LOSE MY TM! There's no info about TM in pokeball and when i try to use it says: 16:03 Sorry, this pokemon seems to not have tms yet...
  5. Tummi

TM's - Problem

Hello. I have a problem, big problem :D I have 52 Exeggcutor and today i was bought TM19 - Giga Drain. I had used TM on Exeggcutor and... Bump. Your pokemon need atleast 80 level :o!. Please change it to smaller lvl - 50 ? It's really sux to hunt on water and all time heal (i dont have all...
  6. Tummi

Wtf ?!

7. Tummi

Sux Pokemons - Who use it?

Hiho. I think, nobody use pokemons like Krabby/kingler (Blastoise/Gyardos better), Hypno (Alakazam Better a lot), Ninetales (Charizard a lot better) and more. I have suggestion to give a 1-2 good spells or something to this "Suxs" pokemons, becouse nobody use IT!. If You go to PvP You will...
  8. Tummi

Sell 100 lvl Charizard

Edit Sell 92 Charizard Male Acc cash/diamonds/typhlosion 80+ and cash.
  9. Tummi

STOP Block Resp (New Option)

I have new Suggestion! Add a new option.You can walk on players and be in that same sqm like Tibia Servers Non-pvp. Sorry for English and wait for opinion.
  10. Tummi

Pokemon Partner 4Ever

Pokemon Partner 4Ever <3 Hiho. When You watched Pokemon, You remember people and pokemon are freinds? Remember Ash and Pikachu? Remember Misty and Togepi? I have idea! My suggestion is to make quest or option to change Your ONE pokemon PERMAMENTLY as Partner "pokeball with Graveler" to...
  11. Tummi

Sell Gyardos 72 lvl

SELL Gyardos 72 lvl (Male) - 1500 hd (New price, becouse Daycare is more expensive) or Your offer. My Nick is: Tummi
  12. Tummi

Sell Typhlosion

Hiho. Sell Typhlosion 86 level. I accept ONLY cash. Only best offerts. Msg in this topic.
  13. Tummi

Hide Your Fire!

Hi! My suggestion is make Typhlosion hide all time his flames. When he stay - he show flames When he walk - hide flames. It "hurt" my and people eyes. Please fix it and make Typhlosion fires are hide/show all time. Please. I wait for reply. @Edit Or maybe when he use "Rage" he show flames ;D...
  14. Tummi

Limit to use Pokemon

Hi, dear Players and Admins! My Suggestion: - Now You can use pokemon 10 lvl more than You to use him. Maybe it change to 15-20 lvl can have more than trainer, becouse trainers need more exp to lvl than pokemon. New players will can use pokemons with lvl 25- . On lvl 10 they can use pokes like...
  15. Tummi

I want to help. Now i can't Esacpe!

Hello. I started Quest Vermilion City with help family Cortez. Now i can't escape the Cortez House. When i try go back to City, it back me to house. Please any Game Master to teleport me to any City (can be Saffron) Name: Tummi Server: Pearl PS: I wait for help, and sorry for my...
  16. Tummi

[...] Ja Ci? chrzcz?.

Witam, otó? moje pytanie wygl?da tak: Jak nada? pokemonowi imi?? Prosz? nie odpowiada? w stylu ,, a na pokach br by?o tak'' ,, a na tych by?o tak'' Prosz? o PEWN? odpowied?. :) Czekam, i z góry dzi?kuje.
  17. Tummi

Pokemony i skille

Witam. Tu b?dzie tak, ?e gdy wbije lvl pokemonem, dostanie on przyk?adowo 1. +2 do statystyki (atak/obrona/special itd.) 2. Czy gracz rozdaje punkty w skille? 3. Czy nie ma czego? takiego i da si? pokemonem zdobywa? TYLKO lvl? (Tak jak BR tyle, ?e ka?dy pok ma inny lvl)? Prosz? o odpowied? : )
Back