Welcome!

Search results

1. infix

Oh Hi!

How's everything going on around here? :p i'd like to see familiar faces on the thread, wondering whose of my friends are still playing, who knows, i may be back soon :x or nut x.x
  2. infix

Quadrilaterals - How well do you know them?

How many squares do you see in the picture? Good luck :>. Explain your answer.
  3. infix

Birthday Game!

i found this on internet and got some fun :> try it I sang to my sister because im hot and i do what i want!
  4. infix

PA koob bug

The old bug about pa koob watching tv is still there
  5. infix

Sword art Online (Anime)

Hi everyone, i come here today to share a new awesome anime inspired on mmorpg online games for anime lovers. Actually it has 15 at the momment episodes and there's a new one every saturday. Watch the first episode and you will want to watch them all today! i promise! Online versions...
  6. infix

Zaypay (spain)

Zaypay call method for spain doesn't work properly when calling, according to some spanish players.
  7. infix

Guild commands

Guild commands do not work at ts
  8. infix

Blackjack bets

Alfonso doesn't offer the same bets than daniela sanchez
  9. infix

Sell Eevee (93)

Eevee 93 F Offer.
  10. infix

Central park/saffari ball typo

"safari"
  11. infix

Central park npc

The npc on the right side of central park is missing.
  12. infix

Bugged houses

fix these non-openable doors All the door's (houses) on this zone are all bugged, there are 6 or 8, You can't even leave it out. Door's positions: Position: [X: 2418] [Y: 4334] [Z: 7]. Position: [X: 2418] [Y: 4339] [Z: 7]. Position: [X: 2418] [Y: 4345] [Z: 7]. Position: [X: 2430] [Y: 4345]...
  13. infix

Cianwood bugs.

Empty mountain. Algaes on surface
  14. infix

Duck plus Troll duck

15. infix

Sell TM33 Reflect (pearl)

Sell TM33 Reflect 12k Sell 3 eevee eggs 400 hds each
  16. infix

Slowking passive

it deals half of the dmg dealt on the last move and deals the same dmg to every type of pokemon. EDIT: also m1 and m2 are way underspowered.
  17. infix

Contenidopago bug (USA)

Contenido pago for USA doesn't work, after selecting it, it doesn't show any Number or code to send. Just checked the rest of the countries, they work properly.
  18. infix

What are you listening to?

What are you currently listening to? Put a video or a simple tittle of the song you're listening to. <All about us - t.A.T.u.>
  19. infix

I like cakes

LEMON CAKES!
  20. infix

Cloned island sqm

can't step on it Position: [X: 3090] [Y: 2383] [Z: 5].
Back