Welcome!

Search results

1. S

Duels 2v2

That's it. You should introduce 2v2 Duels. It would be awesome. :D
  2. S

Improved Battle Mode

Hi everyone! I honestly don't know if anyone ever uses this mode, and, personally, I think is the most undervalued gadget/tool of the PA client which could (and should) be exploited in a better way. So just to get the Battle Mode a little bit revamped, this tool needs some improvements so it...
  3. S

Market Biddings

Hi everyone! I was recently thinking in ways to improve the dynamism of the Pokemon and items market interface by adding an option to sell your pokemon/item to the highest bidder during a selected period of time. I think is a very useful way to make more efficient transactions, instead of...
  4. S

Brotherhood Outfit

Hi! I just wanted to point out that the brotherhood outfit is incomplete. Not a major bug, but it could be fixed :D. PD: All the shitty paint is mine.
  5. S

[Complaint] Haven't got my diamonds/points I'm from Chile.

I donated yesterday. I'm Jorge Lira; char name: Shax; World: Diamond. I wanted to ask, also, why did you deleted my account... as you can see I'm member of this forum since 2010 and las time logged in was in 2014, just because I now play on holidays and not in college term. If you were going...
  6. S

[Donation] Problem with CONTENIDOPAGO

I sent 5 SMS and got 5 codes, no one worked. PHP error or something, it said Host not found. I sent an email with the error because I can't post it here, the forum doesn't let me. Then I used another way to donate and it worked (zay pay), so it wasn't my PC or something. Please give me back my...
Back