Welcome!

Search results

1. Abunyan

[Retired] Yellow ~

Well... it's time to say bye in-game. I'm really happy, cuz thanks to this game, I got good friends like Pamela (Arashi Pam), Sergio (Lethal Spirit), Edna (Kirara), also more ppl that u should know :3. Also I'll be a little busy with school, and maybe I'll be active in forums :D. So... byebye...
  2. Abunyan

Airplane bug

I can log out there. EDIT: can also use bike
  3. Abunyan

[LT] Yellow [Diamond]

- Hello guys, this is my new thread- Catch 84 (Persian 39) + lvl Trying to catch Electabuzz + loot Ups of today I'll put more imgs soon :D. Enjoy it ~
  4. Abunyan

HBD Legit/Harvey/Stalin/Cleto <3 !

Happy Birthday bro! Hope you get a great day, you know that you're amazing, I love you (I'm not gay, but he's my best friend .l.) Let's buy beer and make a party with this song ! Ajai
  5. Abunyan

Rhydon need Dig and Surf.

Well, making a suggestion about Rhydon, than it need the ability Dig, and Surf. 1.-Is a ground/stone type and don't have dig? wtf, Jolteon got this ability and Rhydon don't .-. 2.- Rhydon can learn Surf in Videogames/Anime, don't believe in me? play any Pokemon Videogame, or watch the anime...
  6. Abunyan

Abble, Moaid and Harvey Birdman playing Sweet Child O' Mine

Bass and voice: Abble Drums: Harvey Guitar: Moaid kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  7. Abunyan

About pushing on Saffari

Okay guys, I'm so fucking tired about noobs who use pushing when they can't win the respawn. To solve that, i think to create a new function, that you can't push on Saffari. Really it will be better, because like these fucking noobs: Pushing me when they can't win the scyther, i think if...
  8. Abunyan

Player announces his Pokemon Server in Spanish-Channel

I asked to Harvey if it's legal, and he told me no, so...
  9. Abunyan

[SELL] Hitmonlee 63 almost 64 Male

-Only good offers- Accept Diamonds, cash, or good pokemon. Msg in game to Yellow (Diamond). BTW i dont have funny pics for this thread >:(
  10. Abunyan

Forever's LT [Diamond]

Members: · Forever Stallone (Harvey Birdman) · Forever Adobe (Striker Beckham) · Forever Roll'on (Jaroliverpool) · Forever Tablon (Miguelsep) · Forever Aloe (Yellow) My team: Some pictures: [Best Quality IMG: http://i53.tinypic.com/2h4xlxe.png ] [Best Quality IMG...
  11. Abunyan

Raichu disappeared from my house ;(

Days ago I bought my house, and i put my Raichu lvl 45 and more Pokemons, and when i come back for my Raichu, this dissapeared :( Need help =l Thx, peace and love. Nick: Abundisz
Back