Welcome!

Search results

1. Ludacha

[Recovery] Forgot password

I send you friend request and msg there
  2. Ludacha

[Recovery] Forgot password

Hello,since i didnt play for ages.I need help about Wesker account. I forgot password i know account name,,atleast paswords that i used do not work If some of staff can msg me or somthing See you soon <3 EDIT: I just saw that Wesker was online 3.01.2022. That wasnt me.Just to check did staff...
  3. Ludacha

New year's forgiveness

Nick:Wesker Reason: Destructive Behaviour,trashtalk on PVP Date:31.5.2021. I will update this,idk am i right,.Im out of PC now,cant login on PA to check.Maybe staff can check It would be nice to see all of you again.Merry Chritmas and happy New Year to all of you <3
  4. Ludacha

End of (p)adventure

Wont back in game,thats for sure xD You people are grown crybabies Enjoy,idk why you love to make fight on every single thread even if someone say "Hi,how it goes" Daaaaaamn xD
  5. Ludacha

End of (p)adventure

Never saw more drama queens then in this game xD Fuckin freaks,relax,enjoy
  6. Ludacha

End of (p)adventure

Nah,i turn off my PC and put PS on place Finaly some good graphic
  7. Ludacha

End of (p)adventure

Nah,i wont play. Im on PS4 now Just to see how it goes here
  8. Ludacha

End of (p)adventure

Hello peopleeeee Are you aliveeee? &#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;
  9. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Had a dream

More like brain dmg but okay xD
  10. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Had a dream

Damn it was good dream I login and like 20-30 of you ppl around were like dancing with chars around mine, like some party time xD Good memories
  11. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Had a dream

Last night i had a dream that somehow i login on Wesker Idk is it a call or just my wish Ye,i know what its told about this thread,but i belive in dreams Feel a bit depressed about this...feel it every day After so many months,can you make my dream become true and bring me back? Im asking...
  12. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

And then this happen 2 days ago :') Need damn mind brake,relaxing in game,thats why i appeal http://imgur.com/gallery/2VjQGel
  13. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

I came in peace. We all need it in these hard times I apologizes to all of you people here, you are my family If you can you would make me so happy If not, its fine totaly. Spread love not hate <3
  14. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

Agree About nail,it was one joke for fun,idk we express ourselfs there like it at english it would be "You cant catch me" it was about some.catches. It was more.motivation then hate I did that night all on my fault I accept it I appeal for help and chanse Im not mad,angry or anything. I dont...
  15. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

Talk what you want,you have right for your opinion Im asking from my side As i said,im asking. No one have to do or belive what i say Im just trying to play thats all what is this thread about If admins dont want to,i wont blame anyone So we dont need do talk about it Im asking for help,nothing else
  16. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

I think you have no damn clue what is going on So,this is my appeal for admins not for your hate Me and you anyway didnt ever met at all,so please Leave thread
  17. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

I already have other acc. And you cant do those scams, there are IP adress and other things Plus i got 560 catches on Wesker,that is my main goal. I want to reach my goal there for 600. Im here 10 years+ so everyone who knows me im not any scamer or toxic nub. I just want to play...
  18. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

Well,i was thinking about creating this thread or not So i would like to ask staff for help As you know i was deleted 2 months ago coz of totaly my fault. To not explean it 100 times,desision was totaly approved I would like to ask could i get one more,last,chanse for beeing with you I miss...
  19. Ludacha

End of (p)adventure

Nah,im not doing it a lot. Just sometimes it moves me on that shity side where i make crapstorm as i did that night. I came home quite nice,but idk why i loged in PA and spam.. Well im kind a out of it,it became annoying. Thanks for advice bro,i know what u mean about it
  20. Ludacha

End of (p)adventure

Girl i became boring to myself how many times i tried I still wonder how man didnt block me yet And i hate to be anooying Im master of craps when im drunk,that cost me 2 months out of PA But in reality im kind person,helpfull Its on you people,i apologized,asked for mercy I dont attack or insult...
Back