Welcome!

Search results

1. Y

[Recovery] wrong pokemon

Hello, I'm yairss, the reason for my report is because they sent me a pokemon that was not how I had it, they sent me a swampert 130 M ability torrent Tm rain dance and Epicenter, and mine had addon saiyan armor and aura gold, I hope Can you help I leave a photo so you can believe me.
  2. Y

[Recovery] lost pokemon and cash

Hi, I'm yairss, I want to report that last night before I went to sleep I left money in a backpack, it was 130k and today in the morning it's gone. I also lost a swampert 130 M ability torrent Tm rain dance and Epicenter with addon saiyan armor and aura gold, and a gyaradous M 115 with ability...
  3. Y

[Recovery] lost pokemon

hello i'm yairss, good afternoon, bothering you again, right now when I was going to use a pokemon I realized that it wasn't there, I know I already made some previous reports, but I didn't realize that pokemon until now that I'm missing is a Magmotar M 126 ability, really I don't remember it...
  4. Y

[Recovery] I lost my pokemons

Hello i'm yairss , now I want to report another similar problem about a falling rock tm that I bought from the store, apply it to me 14:27 You see a beast ball. Stakataka [103] Ability: Beast Boost Items: Broken Exp. Points, Hard Stone. Position: {x = 3711, y = 3172, z = 5}. and now he no...
  5. Y

[Recovery] Tm

and right now that I'm checking I see that a tm that I sold is also in my house tm lavaplume
  6. Y

[Recovery] Tm

Hi, I'm yairss, again I want to report that the tm water tornado that you had already recovered, I used it on a female stilt and now that I've entered I check and it's no longer on 08:50 You see a pokeball. Palafinf [100][F] Ability: Reckless [Reset x 1] Position: {x = 3712, y = 3171, z = 5}...
  7. Y

[Recovery] Desapareció mi tm water tornado.

I apologize they told me it could be in Spanish but hey, in the game I'm Yairss a TM disappeared from my house and I want to know how to get it back
  8. Y

[Recovery] Desapareció mi tm water tornado.

hola buen dia, queria reportar que desapareció mi tm water tornado xd, y queria saber como recuperarla gracias.
Back