Welcome!

Search results

1. D

Memory Card

I recently completed the Memory Card mission, but when I try to add pokemons to it, the following message appears: "You don't have a memory card.", however I completed the mission with Professor Oak (all of it), I even gained an achievement about, but I don't remember what it was. When I try...
  2. D

Christmas Event & Donation Promotion & Higher Rates

crying because the chances of getting the shiny went down, this has nothing to do with the pokemons o tms just the EGO of someone wanting a shiny catch. now demand that things change to make it to your liking. I think totally wrong. abused? Idai why weren't you one of the 40 players who did this...
  3. D

as always karl crying like a spoiled child
  4. D

Donation on?
  5. D

This isn't a joke

basically he said "holoo ther" as a joke, I asked him why and he just laughed, playing with the holocaust is disgusting! The worst part is that I asked him why he said such a thing and the answer was "nothing"... The translation of "holoo ther" into my language is holocaust, as a form of joke.
  6. D

This isn't a joke

The following message appears: "error: Remote file is too large" And it makes it impossible for me to insert the tags.
  7. D

This isn't a joke

I believe I don't need to say anything... This kind of joke shouldn't be allowed... https://i.imgur.com/VdAMVdj.png[/url] <- Better quality
  8. D

PZ in Vermilion

This area in vermilion is PZ and I wonder why... Position: {x = 3873, y = 3340, z = 7} x {x = 3880, y = 3344, z = 7}. This is next to the train steps.
  9. D

Duplicate Pokemons

Last night I changed some pokemons from bags and took others to the depot, I believe there was a rollback that resulted in the duplication of some of them, I left the duplicates in Pidgeot's bag at the entrance of the house, if you want to check I'll be available. Pokemons list: Mr Mime...
  10. D

Shiny Kingdra

"Smokescreen" and "Sleep talk" -> Dragon Lullaby
  11. D

Zoroak Addon

When I pull Zoroak with addon out of the pokeball he doesn't activate your ability Illusion...
Back