Welcome!

Search results

1. Peter E

ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:

Thank you very much And as for the error message appearing in the terminal for anyone else can figure the problem: MESA-INTEL: warning: Ivy Bridge Vulkan support is incomplete GPU Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500 (IVB GT1) OpenGL 4.2 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 23.2.1-1ubuntu3.1~22.04.2 Client...
  2. Peter E

Thank you for you answer, and yes I have tried the same version with a windows environment and it did work. I can't use it because it sets my processor on fire! As for wine I don't know what else I can do!
  3. Peter E

Hello Everyone :) I have playing PA on linux for about 10 years, using wine. Recently I get this error and I can't log in: MESA-INTEL: warning: Ivy Bridge Vulkan support is incomplete GPU Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500 (IVB GT1) OpenGL 4.2 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 23.2.1-1ubuntu3.1~22.04.2...
  4. Peter E

I need to send you pm, please :)

I need to send you pm, please :)
  5. Peter E

Can't STOP flying!

Thank you very much It happened again, and your keywords helped Thank you again :)
  6. Peter E

Quest of the Elements - Bug

PLATINUM World!
  7. Peter E

yep but those stones are wrong!
  8. Peter E

Hello Everyone, Me and my friends went to do the "Quest of Elements" but: Thee 2 pink stones, both are not right in that place! they normally are there! thank you
  9. Peter E

Can't STOP flying!

Hello Everyone When my connection unwillingly been terminated, many panels disappear including the flying panel. Now my character is hanged in the sky and I can't get it to move or anything without the flying panel. Please help! Thank you
  10. Peter E

[Complaint] Bullies should be banned!

He fishes and while he do so, he switches between the pokemons So the pokemons he fish attack me He did it four times, he killed me four times you can check the link I couldn't screenshoot him good because I would have been dead fifth time
  11. Peter E

He fishes and while he do so, he switches between the pokemons So the pokemons he fish attack me He did it four times, he killed me four times you can check the link I couldn't screenshoot him good because I would have been dead fifth time :(
  12. Peter E

Not just ks He killed me over and over again, and killed himself in the same process I don't know why we allow bullies in here I mean we escape such behaviors in life by coming here Won't it be nice if we don't encounter them here too?!
  13. Peter E

Noone has the right to kill. We are not playing tibia
  14. Peter E

Thank you very much for making this a fun game. But shouldn't be laws banning bullies? That guy (called Juggler) comes to the only place i know to mine, and he killed me 4 times!! http://www.padventures.org/index.php/character/view/Malcolm And belive it or not, (not so smart guy) killed...
  15. Peter E

[Support] How can I contribute to PA (Programming Wise)

Hello Everyone, My name is Peter, I am a programmer from Egypt I have been playing PA for like a year, and I was wondering If i can contribute the PA by using my development skills. Thank you,
Back