Welcome!

Search results

1. Ambar

Ambar [LT]

Hello Everybody! Here again to show you the latest news I hope you like it! I got the Shiny Quaxly in the box Snorlaxsmug SHINY QUAXLY 11:46 Congratulations! Your Shiny Quaxly evolved into Shiny Quaxwell! - 16:52 Congratulations! Your Shiny Quaxwell evolved into Shiny Quaquaval...
  2. Ambar

Ambar [LT]

Hello Everybody! After a long time without posting anything, I'm finally here to bring you some news! Check out all the achievements I obtained in the game during this time below. :magihype: Valentine House Decoration 1st Place Twin Charm + 60 premium days + Outfit bag + TM Case 24...
  3. Ambar

Valentine House Decoration - Contest 2024

Ambar - Platinum 19:13 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Pewter #1187'. Ambar owns this house. Position: {x = 3396, y = 3055, z = 7}. Charmanderlove 1st Floor 2st Floor 💜 Happy Valentine's Day!
  4. Ambar

House Decorations

Ambar - Platinum 15x Pink heart 15x Purple heart 60x Blue rose carpet 60x Red and blue carpet 60x Pink rose carpet 30x Purple Flower Wall 30x Blue Flower Wall 30x Red Flower Wall 30x White Flower Wall 30x Orange Flower Wall 10x Red flowers 10x Violet flowers 10x Pink...
  5. Ambar

Zoombiebr [LT]

:magihype: Pikachulove2
  6. Ambar

House Decorations

Ambar-platinum 1 bag Flowery Grass 2.5k Parcel send to CM Sylveon
  7. Ambar

Ambar [LT]

Hello Everybody! Coming by again to share with you my victory in the Christmas Houses Contest and finally getting my Fishing Accelerator! 💜 Christmas House Decoration 1st Place Magmar Bait + 60 Premium days + TM case of your choice + 2 birthday dungeon keys Pikachulove2 Fishing...
  8. Ambar

Christmas House Decoration - Contest 2023

Ambar - Platinum 20:15 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Pewter #1187'. Ambar owns this house. Position: {x = 3396, y = 3055, z = 7}. ' Christmas Eve and all friends and family get together to celebrate one of the most anticipated dates of the year. Will Santa Claus come visit us...
  9. Ambar

Ambar [LT]

MERRY CHRISTMAS Hello Everybody! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I'll be posting some more achievements I had in December, I hope you like them! Fennekinsurprise EVENT 11:19 You received 1x Sandy Incense. 11:21 You received 1x TM233 Volt Rush! - 17:47 Professor Oak...
  10. Ambar

MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3

merry christmas guys!Fennekinsurprise
  11. Ambar

Ambar [LT]

Hello Everybody! I'm here just before Christmas to share some recent achievements in the game! Hope you like it! vulpixlove SHINY FENNEKIN - 16:37 Congratulations! Your Shiny Fennekin evolved into Shiny Braixen! - 00:23 Congratulations! Your Shiny Braixen evolved into Shiny Delphox...
  12. Ambar

House Decorations

Ambar-platinum 2 bag White Fur Carpet= 4k [CM] Sylveon torchicsmug
  13. Ambar

House Decorations

Ambar/platinum 1 bag Yellow Magical Tree 20k [CM] Sylveon
  14. Ambar

Ambar [LT]

Halloween House Decoration FIRST PLACE 11:06 Congratulations! Your Shiny Spectrier has learnt the ability: Moxie. 💜 Shiny Spectrier + 60 Premium days + TM Case 21 + 2 Nightmare Dungeon Keys Pumpkathisisfine I will send my thanks to everyone who supported me, to the entire...
  15. Ambar

Ambar [LT]

Hello everybody! I managed to make the most of these events, check out some of the achievements I made below ;) Pumpkathisisfine Halloween Event! SHINY LITWICK 18:23 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Litwick [14]). 18:23 Used 1 ultra ball, 1 rocket ball, 208 premier balls, 1 sport ball on...
  16. Ambar

Halloween House Decoration - 2023

Ambar - Platinum 04:47 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Pewter #1187'. Ambar owns this house. Position: {x = 3396, y = 3055, z = 7}. spinarakweb " In the pitch black of night, in a ghost mansion, friends gather to celebrate Halloween, little do they know that they are in a place where...
  17. Ambar

House Decorations

Ambar - Platinum 150x Halloween Tiles 150x Halloween Tiles Total = 4.5k Parcel sent to [CM] Sylveon
  18. Ambar

Ambar [LT]

Hello everybody! I come once again to share with you some recent achievements that I achieved in the game! HOPE YOU LIKE! Charmandercelebrate SHINY PRIMARINA! After many events, I managed to catch this Pokémon that I wanted so much, I'm really happy! TMS! 20:57 Congratulations! Your...
  19. Ambar

House Decorations

1 bag of mixed energy colors = 15k Ambar-platinum [CM] Sylveon
Back