Welcome!

Search results

1. J

[Recovery] ban discord and game

Javazin#8139 discord char Minato Namekaze
  2. J

[Recovery] ban discord and game

me deram ban sem motivo porque nem jogando estou, vi porque um amigo veio me falar e ainda me baniram do discord tambem como faz pra resolver isso
  3. J

bug buy house

when choosing the char on the site my char does not appear on the list, only one appears that I no longer use, is there anything that can be done?
  4. J

[Recovery] pokemon lost Platinum

Minato Namekaze platinum
  5. J

[Recovery] pokemon lost Platinum

I’m primarily apologizing for my behavior and reaction within the game.I also apologize for cursing all staff members.my lost pokemon was a hitmontop lvl 65 male.
  6. J

outfit

hi, I'd like to suggest the inclusion of an Itachi Uchiha outfit, like this one: Thanks for your time.
  7. J

[Recovery] my pokemon is gone

I just said that I did not give it to anybody there, you tell me you can not do anything? I'm just going to lose my pokes and I'm going to stay in this worse, you guys had to give more importance to your players I play this since I was beta now you're going to tell me the same thing about my...
  8. J

I was wrong in lvl but the tms are this msm can look at it if it does not have meteor mask and doom desire in that order and my haxorus I knew it was 101 and the msm time they disappeared i online in this time speak me in the game Minato Namekaze
  9. J

[Recovery] pokemon ?????

lucario 103 tm doom desire meteor mask haxorus 101 char Javaz Minato Namekaze
  10. J

vai toma no cu esse jogo do caralho to olhando minhas case de pokemon ta sumindo tudo meu haxorus 101 sumiu tambem vai pra puta que pariu namoral
  11. J

good I would stay with him in my house, there is a time that I did not play I went back now he was not together with my pokes being I did not sell or lend to anyone he has a month or so that I used for the last time I'm connected in minato namikaze if you want to step the list of characters that...
  12. J

I dont understand the meaning of your answer, I only want my poke back again.
  13. J

a lucario 130 with tm meteor mask and doom desire, male, last used in char Javaz
  14. J

WickEd [Life Thread] - Platinum

noc 100 :) pokes no 100
  15. J

List of Players' propositions

Wanted to make a suggestion. To be able to exchange diamond char and pearl to platinum, but with a one-way but no return to another server
  16. J

New staff

Wanted to make a suggestion. To be able to exchange diamond char and pearl to platinum, but with a one-way but no return to another server
Back