Welcome!

Search results

1. Paarthurnax

[Support] Unable to load "client" module

Hello PA, I am trying to install the game in a pc and I got this "FATAL ERROR", I don't know what it could be... peepoeek Could you tell me what can I do to run the game. It's an OK pc so it should run it without an issue. And just another thing, can you tell me what are the game requirements...
  2. Paarthurnax

[Recovery] I sent a parcel that never arrived [pls help]

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing just fine. So, what happened is that I sent 5k and something (don't remember exactly the amount) from this char Dragoncella, to this char Pekora. But it never arrived. I'm pretty sure I did send it since the money is gone from the sender... probably...
  3. Paarthurnax

Greninja

Is it possible to have Greninja get Dark Portal? bulbathink Thanks for reading, have a good day
  4. Paarthurnax

Ninetales

Is it possible to make a TM out of the move Paranormal? And make it part of Ninetales' TM learnset? Thanks for reading
  5. Paarthurnax

[Support] Client no updating - Infinite downloading -

Good day pad, I was wondering if you could help me with this matter. I have been trying to update de client since it started preventing me from logging in, but there seems to be an issue. The new content appears to be downloading just fine, but the time passes and there's no ending to it. I...
  6. Paarthurnax

[Recovery] Halloween Card Box disappeared when parceled

Hi everyone! Well yes, it is pretty much that... I parceled the box among other items of the event to another char of mine, and when I checked the parcels on the other side after I sent them, everything was there exept for the Halloween Card Box (I even double looked everywhere but to no...
  7. Paarthurnax

[Recovery] Today's revert when server went down erased my Dailies [help]

Hi people, As written in the tittle, while playing and during the freeze that preceeded the down of diamond server made my dailies dissapear (the pokeballs and the epic balls). Could you please retrieve them to me? Char: Dragoncella World: Diamond Thanks for you time, cheers.
  8. Paarthurnax

[Support] Suggestion -Mailbox(es)-

Salutations, trainers and PA staff My suggestion you see, is quite short; so I'll keep it that way. If it is possible, would you please add a mailbox in Saffron City? It would be awesome to have it next to the Pokémon Center like other cities do. So yeah, that's it :D Thank you for reading me...
  9. Paarthurnax

[Support] Name availability after deletion of own characters

Hello there! Here's a short but substantial question I've been wondering about: When a character is erased by its owner, how long does it take the name of that char to become available again? Especially, when it's a low level char (lvl below 15), since that can make a huge difference if it was...
  10. Paarthurnax

Suggestion on Goodra

Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read me, I noticed that Goodra, you know this big, rather adorable dragon in spite of its size it does not have the abilities Ride or Surf (or both). I was wondering if you guys could add them to it, since even in the official game Goodra actually...
Back