Welcome!

Search results

1. Paarthurnax

[Support] Unable to load "client" module

Hello PA, I am trying to install the game in a pc and I got this "FATAL ERROR", I don't know what it could be... peepoeek Could you tell me what can I do to run the game. It's an OK pc so it should run it without an issue. And just another thing, can you tell me what are the game requirements...
  2. Paarthurnax

[Recovery] I sent a parcel that never arrived [pls help]

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing just fine. So, what happened is that I sent 5k and something (don't remember exactly the amount) from this char Dragoncella, to this char Pekora. But it never arrived. I'm pretty sure I did send it since the money is gone from the sender... probably...
  3. Paarthurnax

Greninja

Is it possible to have Greninja get Dark Portal? bulbathink Thanks for reading, have a good day
  4. Paarthurnax

[Support] Update

I had a similar problem... let me tell you what I did (after falling into despair for a while) to get the client to properly download the needed files. I just turned off my antivirus... that's it munchlaxdab. It seems that some antivirus get in the way when PA client starts downloading for...
  5. Paarthurnax

Pokemon Skills

Surf for Marshtomp, plx
  6. Paarthurnax

Ninetales

Is it possible to make a TM out of the move Paranormal? And make it part of Ninetales' TM learnset? Thanks for reading
  7. Paarthurnax

[Support] Client no updating - Infinite downloading -

Sadly, that did not fix the problem. But I managed to finally find the issue... it was related to "errors" and permissions from 7-zip and the client that conflicted with the antivirus I use. I appreciate your prompt answer and I thank you nonetheless.
  8. Paarthurnax

[Support] Client no updating - Infinite downloading -

Good day pad, I was wondering if you could help me with this matter. I have been trying to update de client since it started preventing me from logging in, but there seems to be an issue. The new content appears to be downloading just fine, but the time passes and there's no ending to it. I...
  9. Paarthurnax

Infiltrator

Bumps
  10. Paarthurnax

List of prices for TM removing

It does help, I already mentioned it. As I also mentioned that sadly, that just won't cut it. I am not undermining the idea or efforts to fix the problem... The mere action of adressing it does a quite a lot. But then, if the real purpose is to prop future changes, I think nip it in the bud it's...
  11. Paarthurnax

List of prices for TM removing

Suggested prices would help to some extent, but it's still bananas to spend for instance, 2 diamonds to recover Psychic; which price is normally 2k, or Dark Pulse which price is 10k, when to recover it you would be paying its price twice by spending 7 diamonds... and it gets sillier in other...
  12. Paarthurnax

[Recovery] Halloween Card Box disappeared when parceled

Hi everyone! Well yes, it is pretty much that... I parceled the box among other items of the event to another char of mine, and when I checked the parcels on the other side after I sent them, everything was there exept for the Halloween Card Box (I even double looked everywhere but to no...
  13. Paarthurnax

[Recovery] Today's revert when server went down erased my Dailies [help]

Hi people, As written in the tittle, while playing and during the freeze that preceeded the down of diamond server made my dailies dissapear (the pokeballs and the epic balls). Could you please retrieve them to me? Char: Dragoncella World: Diamond Thanks for you time, cheers.
  14. Paarthurnax

Pokemon Skills

Hi! Could you please add Surf and Dive to Dragalge, it lives in the ocean so... :D
  15. Paarthurnax

[Support] Suggestion -Mailbox(es)-

Salutations, trainers and PA staff My suggestion you see, is quite short; so I'll keep it that way. If it is possible, would you please add a mailbox in Saffron City? It would be awesome to have it next to the Pokémon Center like other cities do. So yeah, that's it :D Thank you for reading me...
  16. Paarthurnax

Make spam here

,-,.,.,.-m,.nm,.-,.-
  17. Paarthurnax

Make spam here

,-,.-,.mm,-,.-,.
  18. Paarthurnax

Make spam here

,.-.,-,.-mm,.
  19. Paarthurnax

Make spam here

-..-,mn-,.