Welcome!

Search results

1. O

[Support] Lost items in rollback

Hi, I lost some items during the recent rollback, I just purchased 2 grilled magikarp dishes and 1 Alcremie Dessert from the item market, i retrieved them and i used one of those Grilled magikarps along a Mewtwo Island Second Ticket, also, i got 1000 rockets balls from Premium Shop (30...
  2. O

Christmas on PAdventures!

Character name: Blaze Lothbrok World: Diamond You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Sootopolis #798'. Blaze Lothbrok owns this house. Position: {x = 5859, y = 7372, z = 4}. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, blessings and thank you very much for everything.
  3. O

M Rod Quest

We understand it was an action intended to prevent a bigger problem, but we spent a lot of time trying to do that quest, and if it had been in the begginig or middle of the quest, of course it would be frustrating, but in the end of the quest, with the boss at 5% or less hp... that's simply...
  4. O

[Recovery] Lost Outfit

Still unsolved
  5. O

[Recovery] Lost Outfit

Hi, I bought an Umbreon Cosplay outfit before the rollback, and when i log in again it was gone, but the points i used for it didn't came back, I hope i can get some help with that, I'd be really grateful. Character name: Blaze Lothbrok World: Diamond
Back