Welcome!

Search results

1. J

[Support] Starter pokemon

thank you <3
  2. J

[Support] Starter pokemon

I would like to know if there is any starter pokemon from character creation list that can not be caught. thx
  3. J

Easter Event & Donation Promotion + Lottery [26/03]

"new spawns of Electric, Bug, Fire and Poison types where most of them are for lower levels (50-70)" << these are for free players or premium only?
  4. J

Hide bodies rework

i did not understand this function. could you please explain?
  5. J

Nice

I've came back to the game recently and noticed there are more spawns on the map. i think this is what the game needs especially to gather new players ^^
  6. J

[Support] fix

The first link[zippyshare] has virus. http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?37129-Map-for-Client
  7. J

[Support] Question

I understand. Thank you.
  8. J

[Support] Question

Any date for Suggestions to come back?
  9. J

Pokemon XP Reset

I've noticed that if i get disconected with my pokemon out the pokemon xp sometimes is reset to 0.
  10. J

Halloween Event / Donation Promo / higher rates

Would be nice to take out the cooldown for traveling in plane/train during the event.
  11. J

Shiny

so maybe possible in the future more shiny pre-evo?
  12. J

Ignored List

Please fix this bug. The list goes blank if you close client... there are quite a lot of anoying ppl i would like to keep ignored.
  13. J

Pokemon Spawn System

any chance of with this happening?
  14. J

Shiny

Just saying would be nice to have more initial shiny pokemons... maybe add it to the To-Do-List
  15. J

Suggestions

When will suggestions be back?
  16. J

Our Plans for next few months

please increase wild pokemon xp... takes forever to level up all pokemons
  17. J

[Complaint] Feedback

I feel like many areas of the map are wasted, because the respawn was set many years ago and barely changed. Would be nice to improve the existing areas, in main continents...
  18. J

Shiny

Why add only evolved forms of shiny and not initial forms? shiny are already hard enought to catch... please someone listen <3
  19. J

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

Most times when you ask where to exp. the answer is: Weep... with a gigantic map, that is almost always the answer...(for beginners) i have went to level up low level pokes on weep so many times to find high level players leveling there, even premium players... so for a starter to change the...
  20. J

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

I know this was directed to a player, but I will be taking out of context to make a point... Most players on P.Adventures at the moment, are experienced players that know how and where to level. Like the initial post says, "this is for 200+"... Then again, "sorry but we rather to put our...
Back