Welcome!

Search results

1. C

[Complaint] Trophys Desaparecidos

Hello, I want to report that last time 2 trophies disappeared, Xo Dolphy and CM Atlas were present, they solved the problem and left me a command for my house which ensured that nobody could remove them from the entrance wall Now I just passed by my house WITH the active command and the trophy...
  2. C

[Recovery] Help

Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to report that I missed 2 trophies from my own house, in which I do not invite anyone. They were on the wall facing one on each side. Charizard Trophy and Venusaur Trophy, I would like to know if it was a system error or it was stolen and how to recover them. My...
  3. C

[Complaint] Help

Hi good day! I wanted to make a claim, since, in my account where I have my Magic Gladiator level 56 character, the daily free daily are delayed by the days. I connect every day, and for example today in my other account I go for the 15th, in this I go the 10th. Could you please help me...
  4. C

[Complaint] Help

Hello good afternoon, I would like to make a complaint about the malfunction of the game after the last update (hallowine), I have been logging more than 10 times and it is good for 5 min and then the ping ms goes up 9k, 12k, 15k, 20k, etc up to 27k , and I've been in ultra worlhome for 2 hours...
  5. C

[Complaint] Spam

Hello, since I tried to report it but there was no one of the staff online, I want to leave this post, tired of being spammed every time I go to speak or ask something in the Spanish room, I ask if anything can be done to end this, since I feel excluded from the room by the frequent ridicule of...
  6. C

[Complaint] server error

Hello, I want to complain because, I am tired that whenever the server goes down I must wait at least 20min to know if it fell or not because at padventures.org it is always online. I ask you to please solve that detail always the same. It is a shame. Thanks
  7. C

[Recovery] fail account

Hi, I need help with my account, about 4 or 5 hours ago, among other things, as always, as always, at this time. What happens? I am currently seeing more than 100 connections.
  8. C

[Complaint] Insultos

Hello just out of the blue I started to insult. If there is something that I do not like, it is that if I do not give confidence. Report and mention it to Zelricks and did not receive any response. They told me that in these cases they do nothing. I hope is not like that. Thank you!
  9. C

[Recovery] lost pokemons

Hello, what's up? I'm Ledesmaa in my PA character. I write to see if I can solve the loss of my pokes the day 06/28/2018 Date Argentina, since at night, I leave a series of pokes in my house in Celadon and the next day I see that I was missing. I spoke with Daenerys who very kindly helped me...
Back