Welcome!

Search results

1. K

My view on the Pad these days.

Hi Padventures!! Actually in game i'm Kirigaya-Kazuto, A simple player very attracted for this game <3. I want to plant here a idea to increase the Padventures Players Flux. But first i must to notify that: 1 - Is only my opinion about this subject. 2 - I bring matters discussed with others...
  2. K

Suport for stream players

Hi everyone, today I come here to talk about stream (youtube, twitch). in this last weeks me and other player we solve make to show for others game players about padventures gameplay. in this time we called some to play and this players has create account and is now playing. The point where I...
  3. K

[Recovery] Missing Pokes in Server Crash

Hi!!, in this last weekend the server has crashed and stay off for +- 2hrs. after server back online i checked my pokes and note that this pokes has losted: luxray 105[m] no tms porygon2 108 no tms Character: Kirigaya-Kazuto(main), bazinho(secondary) World: Diamond
  4. K

[Recovery] More Info by My Server Crash Losses

Name: Kirigaya-Kazuto World, Diamond in the last server crash, around 23: 00hrs, 10/2/2018, while I made a transition from the items that were from my house (from one character to another), all the items that were in the bag were gone, and two of my pokemons were duplicated. Items: stones...
  5. K

[Recovery] Duplicated Pokes ant losted Items

Name: Kirigaya-Kazuto World, Diamond in the last server crash, around 23: 00hrs, 10/2/2018, while I made a transition from the items that were from my house (from one character to another), all the items that were in the bag were gone, and two of my pokemons were duplicated. Items: stones...
  6. K

[Support] Quality Fall in Game and Support

Increasingly, events known as "Server Crashs" are more present in the lives of players than the staff, and as a consequence of the lack of support, I come to report for the second time what happened to me in the last event of this type: I was picking up the items that were from my old house and...
  7. K

[Recovery] Time Wasted In Twin Rocks[rollback]

Today Diamond Server Rollbacks, and staff recovery only 1 hour in twin rocks, my progress in task has ben losted see prints before, after rollback, my items has decreased. I'm online long time, 1 hour does not make up for it. before: items and Eevee[51] after: items and Eevee[43]
Back