Welcome!

Search results

1. P

[Support] missing letter

good afternoon, reviewing the cards that I have added in the game album I realize that a rare Card ** disappeared and I have no idea what it would be, which in the image I show that I already had the 40 rare cards ** and that I also received the achievement for getting them. Please if you can...
  2. P

[Recovery] daily login missing

good people, on Tuesday 09/28/21 the Tm infestation (TMcase7) and the gold coin disappeared, this happened when the server crashed unexpectedly. I made the report with the tutor Royal who took a screenshot of my report and then asked me to do my report through this channel. Greetings, waiting...
  3. P

possible bug Catch Shiny Typhlosion

Hello good night first of all, I would ask if you can see if I have a problem with my character since unfortunately I see it very badly the amount of pokeballs that I carry at the moment. omit to say that it is luck or that I have bad luck, because this no longer works with luck I see or feel...
  4. P

I managed to open 15 eggs, Bug

Hello Friends, greetings. Help me please, I was bugged by the achievement of opening 15 eggs. comes out in achievements that were already completed, but did not receive the reward. but I think the problem may have been this: https://prnt.sc/105uq69 but after those I ended up having 3 more...
  5. P

my first search achievement

Every wakefulness, sleepless nights, every damn second invested here was worth it.. s2 after almost 7 months ..
  6. P

About Turek

Hello, I want to talk about this guy "Turek", he has been harassing some of my guild mates, but my friend doesn't have an account for do the report so I'm doing him a favor... This is not the first time that I heard about this guy harassing others players, the only thing that confuse me is...
  7. P

please do not remove the respaw Clonado Togepi

plis no ;/ if they can extend it a few more days, I am unlucky to bring you many balls one more day... I have faith that falls ;/
  8. P

[Ban Appeal] Delete - Xkelly

Hello boys, I have a PC who took it from me and I did not know what the reason was, I was out of the game for a long time and when I returned I could no longer enter. I just wanted to ask for your help to get it back, I would really appreciate it Xkelly World. Diamond
  9. P

[Recovery] I'm missing a pokemon

hello.. yesterday my pokemon tangrowth disappeared lvl 130 tms 009-020 abilities Chlorophyll PJ Eddxkiller - world Diamond yesterday I used it for the last time I had it saved in the loucker hrs. 10 - 11 am aprox. Last used PJ Jere-Pro then I made a transfer to the other character Eddxkiller...
  10. P

[Support] Hack

someone hacked my account player : Eddxkiller server: diamond
Back