Welcome!

Search results

1. Kappa Prince

[Support] ticket loteria problemas

One of forum rules says: 7. You are allowed to use ONLY English language. The only exceptions are Native Chatboards and Support threads
  2. Kappa Prince

TM Requests

Tm 163 Fury swipes to Gardevoir and sylveon.
  3. Kappa Prince

Some of my suggestions

Hia there! Last time i was playing a bit HoMM 3 and actually got idea, i hope u would like it. Boosted pokemon system in known by everyone of us i guess. How about change it a bit? Thats what i meant: Add npc(KEKW) where players could vote for pokemon which will get boosted next day, each vote...
  4. Kappa Prince

Talonflame

Hi, thread about Talon flame got closed. SO i decided to open new one since talonflame is still in shitty condition. First of all, he is missing his SIGNATURE ABILITY - GALE WINGS. My idea about indroduce this ability to game is - increasing flying moves damage by 20% untill talonflame is...
  5. Kappa Prince

TM Requests

TM 23 Meteor mash to Metagross, tm 146 ominious wind to froslass
  6. Kappa Prince

[Support] Problem with client

After few hours of fighting i won :)
  7. Kappa Prince

[Support] Problem with client

Hi, do some1 met problem with client? My client seems not patching, downloading files is endless.
  8. Kappa Prince

Flareon

"According to bulbapedia" https://gyazo.com/fc0b8aac43b8dba9130ff1c758304a90 Flareon learns by level up such moves like lava plume or flare blitz(his main move in competitive) In Padventures however moveset of flareon is kinda old and weak. My suggestion of buff to flareon is: And now some...
  9. Kappa Prince

Some of my suggestions

Hey! Since there are some achievements bounded with cassino i got idea. Is it possible to rework cassino? It my idea: Add new skill to character - will increase with each earned jackpot on machine. How it would work? In my head each earned jackpot will increase your poker case amount of...
  10. Kappa Prince

Question

Bump!
  11. Kappa Prince

Question

Hi! I would like to ask you, is it possible to do same with regular starters as you have done with alolan one? I mean, after reach lvl 130 unlock them for trade. Lets be honest, its hard work to reach lv 130 from lv 10 pokemon and its painful for me example, that i cant use my starters betwen...
  12. Kappa Prince

Summer Drawing Contest

I was fighting with myself for long time xD But i guess most important thing is having fun and ive enjoy this event, here is my 'master artwork' KEKW
  13. Kappa Prince

old pokemons that need attention (rebalancing)

yea, same like tsotss said, many of those pokes are definitelly fine, some of them however should be rebalanced cuz they are simply weak.
  14. Kappa Prince

Some of my suggestions

**~~~GUYS PLEASE STOP MAKE SPAM ABOUT SUCH DISGUSTING AND STUPID SUGGESTIONS LIKE MAKE MALE POKEMONS STRONGER THAN FEMALE~~~** - Primeape's moveset is.. truly sad and need rebalance. Which 2 in total fighting aoe and 1 dark makes him far behind other fighting pokes - same like machamp -...
  15. Kappa Prince

DarmanitanZ

to be honest, there are a lot of mons that HAVE TO BE rebalanced. As you mentioned, DarmanitanZ is one of most balanced, why to change anything?
  16. Kappa Prince

possible bugs i found

Fly as move seems doesnt work in npc duels atleast in case of staraptor. Charizard after using false swipe cant use seismic toss when moveset back to normal(even if before false swipe wasnt on cool down)
  17. Kappa Prince

[Support] Security

Hi i need help to delete security from my account.
  18. Kappa Prince

Some of my suggestions

So, i guess i have another couple of suggestions to share. Do you guys also have feeling, like there is only more and more and more cash on server? I mean its truly hard to back to game after break or even harder to start new adventure. New players not really have anything that could give to...
  19. Kappa Prince

Players rarest catches

gj bro, next sh garde is mine :D
Back