Welcome!

Search results

1. Haruky

[Support] Lost pokemon

Haruky, Diamond I lost: Elder Charizard ultra ball lvl 130 M tm: Reflect and Magma storm Life orb Equiped
  2. Haruky

[Recovery] Lost pokemon and duplicated

Hello, I lost : - luxury ball. Cloned Charizard [130][F] Ability: Blaze TM: Reflect TM: Lava Plume - pokeball. Salamence [130][M] Ability: Moxie [Reset x 2] TM: Draco meteor Tm: Reflect - ultra ball. Cloned Pinsir [130][M] Ability: Moxie TM: Infestation TM: Lunge - ultra ball...
  3. Haruky

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Haruky Diamond Pokemons lost: -luxury ball. Cloned Charizard [130][F] Ability: Blaze TM: Reflect TM: Lava Plume -premier ball. Galarian Darmanitanz [130][M] Ability: Zen Mode [Reset x 1] TM: Ice Shards TM: Lava Plume -ultra ball. Typhlosion [130][M] Ability: Flash Fire I sent a duplicated...
  4. Haruky

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

I lost Shiny corsola lvl 130 with 2 helds. Hp restore and lustrous orb.
  5. Haruky

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

With Rollback i lost Togekiss 130 full tm and 2 addons.
  6. Haruky

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Today i checked my bp of pokemons and i lost alot of pokemons, (used before rollback). Aromatisse 130 tm dazzling gleam Slurpluff 127 full tm with held hp restore Cloned Pinsir 130 with moxie tm infestation and lunge Alolan Ninetales 110+ full tm now i remember only this 4
  7. Haruky

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon and Tm

Char name: Fujiko World : Diamond Today before the server went down, i finish a cute island quest and i get a Sylveon and tm. And i lost poke and tm. I have the eevee used on the quest, on my depot. Fujiko [240]: 16:07 System: You have 18 hours, 51 minutes and 18 seconds left of access to...
  8. Haruky

9. Haruky

Back