Welcome!

Search results

1. XmasterchiefX

catch with balls

Give me back the 2 min of my life I wasted here
  2. XmasterchiefX

About open test server

Remember people, this Test Server is not for fun, it is to find all bugs possible.
  3. XmasterchiefX

About open test server

Will dual types be included in the update?
  4. XmasterchiefX

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

Ya huntin' Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? It seems Leo is the last survivor there
  5. XmasterchiefX

starter pokes

I was thinking the same thing, IMO hoothoot and spinarak should be starters too EDIT: But a little problem would be that all of them except hoppip have only 1 evolution, so it's very likely they will evolve at lvl 30 +/- (maybe sentret will be the exception know rattata's evolving lvl)
  6. XmasterchiefX

@ nino... Problem with hohenheim!!

5 year old detected
  7. XmasterchiefX

Rasun History

Ahh the test server.. good days~ :) @ON: Nice history, follow :)
  8. XmasterchiefX

Major Winter Update - Teaser III

Well in the new johto, there is a place called "safari zone" with lots of pokes, there's a safari in johto :D http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Safari_Zone_%28Johto%29 ppl these days...
  9. XmasterchiefX

New Pokémon Game - Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition

New Pokémon Game - Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Found this on Serebii today Dengeki Online has revealed a brand new Pokémon game for release next year. This game Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition (ポケモン プラス ノブナガの野望 ) is due for release in Japan in Spring 2012 on Nintendo DS. Not much is known...
  10. XmasterchiefX

Okdemirhan = Unluckiest player of the Diamond. How ? Lets see...

I have opened 3 boxes and I got 2 nidoran in a row and on the third box I got eevee, it happens man.
  11. XmasterchiefX

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

Nice attacks lol
  12. XmasterchiefX

Blez's Mapping Pieces

Gz man, you deserved it!
  13. XmasterchiefX

@Blez Nice! I hope the staff considerates using your maps, they are awesome!

@Blez Nice! I hope the staff considerates using your maps, they are awesome!
  14. XmasterchiefX

Alba please... (about kanto balance)

So you are whining because gyarados is going to have a new attack? lol At least say thanks to the staff, they are putting a new spell on Gyarados, and if I remember my Seadra used to hit the same or almost the same damage with bubblebeam and hydrocannon, so bubblebeam would make Gyarados OP. I...
  15. XmasterchiefX

Legendary Maze Quest.

I don't want to sound rude but finally you came with a good quest xD, I mean the reward is good and the difficulty is 2/3, I also have some suggestions for the quest: -Replace Psychic with Sandstorm that would be good, I saw sandstorm in the TM topic -The quest is for certain number of players...
  16. XmasterchiefX

Wild Graveler's and Golem's

How about not removing self from wild graveler and golem but decrease the rate they use it? (If there's a way to do it)
  17. XmasterchiefX

vaporeon!!

There are already 3+ threads about this
  18. XmasterchiefX

Addon suggestion

Lol..
  19. XmasterchiefX

Things to Laugh

lol'd
  20. XmasterchiefX

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

Mega Luck!