Welcome!

Search results

1. Acrobata

Please do something for Linoone, for God's sake...

Hello everyone, here again Acrobata, I want to invite you to see this dirty moveset: I would like to know if they could change this disgusting moveset that Linoone has, because for God's sake, this pokemon is not capable of beating even my grandmother in a wheelchair. Maybe giving it back some...
  2. Acrobata

[Support] Another pokemon lost jeje

like my previous staraptor, I just remembered that I lost my Noivern, lvl 80-90 I don't remember, ab infiltrator (the only one that has hehe) tms draco meteor & chip away thanks xd
  3. Acrobata

[Support] Pokemon lost

maybe in the server restart one of my pokemon was lost, I can't find it anywhere ... Staraptor 110 w addon halloween ab: intimidate TMS u turn & last resort
  4. Acrobata

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Rantes, player of platinum, lost the following pokemon in rollback: Vaniluxe lvl 106 male Ability: Ice Body in ultraball Abomasnow lvl 94 male Ability: Soundproof in ultraball I hope you can help him :)
  5. Acrobata

[Solved] Problem with TM125 Venoshock Quest

Hello Staff! Well, my problem is this: I was doing the quest of the TM aforementioned in the tittle, as you know... you designed a super difficult quest, so I decided to try to do it with the illusion of obtaining the reward, I died too many times but I never gave up.. When finally I do it...
  6. Acrobata

Smeargle wrong ability

Hi, Smeargle only has one ability that is Own Tempo, but my smeargle has Technician, could you fix it? JAJA xd
Back