Welcome!

Search results

1. K

[Sell] Ancient Apocalypse

CHANGE 500k in platinum for cash diamond 320k ( i give in platinum )
  2. K

Cash exchange platinum-> diamond

Darkness king I Change 500k in platinum for cash in diamond (320k) Priv me in platinum: Darkness king diamonds: Apokalypse King, Ancient Apocalypse or left here nick. NO LESS
  3. K

[Sell] Eternity Of Items

Closed
  4. K

[Solved] Tyroque

I have very important question about game and pokemon. Is there Female Tyroque in game that can be obtained from box ? ? Please answer someone who really knows from staff.
  5. K

Goodbye

Today with the day 21.02.2018 i Apokalypse King retire from game. Thanks everyone for 7 years of all memories from game, but most of players retired from that time. Times changes so must i, have a good times from playing this game make a good memories. Maybe in future i will come back and i will...
  6. K

[Buy] Apokalypse Plat

Water Emperor Platinum Sell: Fennekin 65 F Ability: Blaze 100k
  7. K

Santiago

You probably from accident delete santiago npc from celadon.
  8. K

Halloween Hoothoot Bug

There is probably bug with attack Feather Dance it deal 0 damage to pokemons. I tested it in glooms,weepinbells and odish it attack but deal 0 damage. Thank you for your time.
  9. K

[Sell] Apokalypse king

SELL: SUICINE TOY 8k RAIKOU TOY 8k If You want write to Apokalypse King BUY KANTO BOX 1 - 2,5k JOHTO BOX 1 - 2,5k HOENN BOX 1 - 2,5k Silver Pumpkin - 2k Golden Pumpkin - 7k
  10. K

ELEMENTAL QUEST Apokalypse King Pearl

Need Help in ELEMENTAL QUEST onix[100+], charizard[100+], typhlosion[100+], alakazam[100+], gengar[100+], meganium[100+], jolteon, vaporeon flareon. Every player who will help in quest when i done it get 500hd (players with pokemons) Opehme - Jolteon Haszosz - Typhlosion Ledesmaa - Charizard...
  11. K

[Support] 2 Bugs

1 is market you cant add to buy bulbs like they dont exist but they are needed in quest. 2- halloween gengar cant fly but normal can
  12. K

HP of Pokes

You have decrease hp of halloween pokemons so why you wont decrease hp of all pokemons. Why duscull 19 is 3250hp and 20 gastly is only 1300. Deacrease all hp of pokemons but no 1 of kind. Duskull and gastly have 2 evolves so they should have the same hp. Second if you want to make it right you...
  13. K

Name Character in game

I have one question about Padventures game. Why is it forbidden to add in nick Admiral? Its just something like captain and nothing with some PA,GM,CM and others. Thanks for the answer.
  14. K

Addons Unavaible and future?

I have one question about addonds which are unavsaible for example: Microphone (wigli), gangsta pidgeot, deadric maetric,scar magmortal and magmar, festival ludicollo, unnamed machamp, kabutorine kabutops, indiana raichu, wrestler machamp,scythops kabutops. Will they be some day avaible to get...
  15. K

Apokalypse King PEARL

Buy: Golden Pumpkinc You offer Silver Pumpkin You offer If you have it for sell priv to Apokalypse King - Pearl or Apokalypse Plat - Platinum Im buying it at pearl
  16. K

Red Gya, C onix, E zard

I have question to someone with High Status Gm or higher. Is Crystal Onix, Red Gya or Elder charizard can be catched with pokeballs ( i mean is there any chance that it is catchable) or it is like old cloned scizor which coudnt be catched. I ask becouse in old times there was 1 Red Gya and 1...
  17. K

Halloween Gastly

I have problem with halloween gastly this pokemon gets dmg from normal attacks of others pokemons (immune Fighting,Normal) , but normal gastly have the same effective and he doesnt get hurt by normal and fighting attacks. Can you change it upgrade halloween gastly to have the same thing as...
Back