Welcome!

Search results

1. K

Season Event

11:08 Since you are too low to participate in the last mission of season event, you may select a new mission now, you can still select the rocket HQ mission. Where i have to pick another mission ? ? 11:10 Ulu: Please trainer help me free my dad! 11:10 Ulu: Please trainer will you help me free...
  2. K

Season Event

So there is npc or it will be added ? ?
  3. K

Players PA Ideas

Maybe add to shop things you cant do if you havent done event for example ice sculptures?? for 3-10 diamonds so you can make them.
  4. K

Season Event

Dear Abe, I am sorry but I have failed trying to rescue your dad. I and three of my friends thought were ready to face it but... we were just too weak. I am afraid that you need to find another brave trainer. Let me write some tips down, maybe they will be useful. 1. Team of 4 trainers is...
  5. K

Season Event

Is giving wine to abe be repaired or 300 sweet was maximum and we cant give dry and semi sweet ? ?
  6. K

Season Event

put the water for the wine then take milk.
  7. K

Season Event

When the servers will be on (repaired)?
  8. K

Season Event

How many points will be total from quests ?? So we know how much exactly we need. Thanks
  9. K

Season Event

Write how many points you need for each prize and how many you need for main prize.
  10. K

Season Event

Where i have to find torchics and combuskens on free? Becouse you have to catch all of them.
  11. K

Make spam here

test https://imgur.com/bIyZDEt
  12. K

Season Event

https://imgur.com/bIyZDEt
  13. K

Season Event

10:52 Abe: Thank you for your work! Meet me again tomorrow. 10:52 Professor Oak: You can take another mission in: 21 hours, 14 minutes and 5 seconds. To start go to beach near vermilion >^ or from lavender V> go to laptop (hi task mission yes) Then go to celadon where you sell pokemons...
  14. K

Cash exchange platinum-> diamond

refresh
  15. K

[Sell] Ancient Apocalypse

refresh gliscor sold
  16. K

[Sell] Ancient Apocalypse

CHANGE 500k in platinum for cash diamond 320k ( i give in platinum )
  17. K

refresh
  18. K

[Sell] Changing to plati

I have question for jolteon with tms reflectt+ discharge, gyarados with moxie tms: reflect and rain, garschomp with eq and fissure ,tauros with wp and fissure and castform how much you want for them when im paying in platinum.lidicollo with petal + hydro and i wonder about not used halloween...
  19. K

Refresh.
  20. K

refresh
Back