1. C

[Recovery] Amulet Coin

Hello I lost my Amulet Coin Name: Oceransky Last Used: 1/9/2022
  2. C

Buy House

Buy Guild Houseee or Big House PM Me: Oceransky Locottron
  3. C

[Support] Player

Hello, can someone help me.. I have a problem where my player keeps going to one side of the map by itself.. Is a problem only I have, or can I solve it by doing something? Thank you :C
  4. C

[Support] Lost Pokemon

Hello I lost my pokemon Cloned Electrivire FEMALE in Rocket Ball 130!! Player: Oceransky World; Diamond
  5. C

[Support] Chromebook

hello I recently bought a laptop which is a chromebook, but since it does not have windows included( I didnt know you needed it ) I cant play... Can someone help me , or RIP?
  6. C

[Buy] Ability Urge

Buy ability urge you offer!!! pay cash$$ Oceransky-Diamond
  7. C

Add Find hole to Ancient Pokemons

Hello, can you add Find hole to Aerodactyl? it is a rock pokemon as well as fly i know, but i think it deserves a find hole :) thanks
  8. C

[Support] Cake box

Hi, Today I activated a Cake Box (Catch), in my server log it appears it is (x2) is there a bug, or what happened?;C
  9. C

Ability Reset

Hi, is there a possible way for players to have more opportunities on make a ability reset after 3 times? For example, pay 10 diamonds or 20 diamonds for another 3 opportunities... Losing the best ability for a Shiny Pokemon feels bad): small suggestion, Thanks!🙂
  10. C

[Sell] Comfey 80 TM: Natural Gift

sell comfey 80 TM: Natural Gift -Miklo Diamond
  11. C

[Support] change email

Hi, I would like to change my email for my account since I made my account more than 7+ years ago, and I really just created my email for PA, but I have no contact with that email. i would like to change it please): Miklo-Diamond
  12. C

Shiny Ludicolo

Can someone go over Shiny Ludicolo’s attacks? I think that Ludicolo has better moves than the shiny one, please review the attacks): Maybe some change?
  13. C

Cloned Scyther double team

After some 50% of Health in Cloned Scyther does not use Double team, it dissapears and appears by itself alone, is this a bug or its normal? I reported to GM Leaved
  14. C

Depot

Hi, I have a quick suggestion that I think will help some people from our community..! I would like to suggest a "Depot" that can be used by another character on the same account... That way we won´t have to drop/relog to pass pokemons from one character to another.. Have a good day, thank you!
  15. C

[Sell] Meowth bait

Sell meowth bait (HELD ITEM) CHANCE TO FISH SHINY Bruxish! B.o is 370k :10::10:
  16. C

Shiny Bruxish

When a ball is thrown to shiny, it appears as we threw ball on normal bruxishxd thanks;)
  17. C

Meowth Bait rebalance

I have a quick suggestion, I dont know how to do it , i am new XD Meowth Bait has .5% of shiny Shiny charm has 1%, in my opinion could Meowth Bait be rebalanced to me the same %, 2 hours to fish 2 shinys its too much xd:) Thank you...
  18. C

Help i cant download pad

I download pa from the page, and when i try to run it , it tells me there is an error Please help
  19. C

A lot of lag

Everyday I enter to play and level up. But everyday there is lag, doesnt matter if i have good or bad internet i always have lag. Can someone explain me why is this happening to this server?
  20. C

[Support] Deleted account

My account got deleted on july 2015 I want to recover my account Of Changomon lvl 122 I dont know why it got deleted. In those days a friend of mine gave me his pokemons because he was not going to play anymore so i trade all of his pokes to my account. I have the prove that he gave me them...
Back