Welcome!

Search results

1. R

Daily Tasks

I wanted to start a small discussion and ask players - do you do Daily Task missions? I don't mean azalea/mahogany daily, but this 8 NPC mission, where u have to kill monsters and collect items for every point. I have collected couple of points on that tasks, but when I check the prizes for...
  2. R

[Support] 9.9.2 version

Hello, I can't log in into the game, I have downloaded 9.9.1 version, but Updater doesnt work, and I cant get 9.9.2 anywhere, would someone be so kind to zippy it for me? Regards, Zunri
  3. R

Cant login to Diamond server

Hello, today I had kind of bug on server, couldn't release my poke, instead just the command appear /release1(example), I have died and couldnt log in back. I am currently checking online list on website, and there is less and less ppl on the server. I think everyone has the same issue to get...
  4. R

Pokemon Arena Mistake

After I've made second stage of Pokemon Arena, I accidentially choose exit, instead of going downstairs to pick up rewards Is there any way to get there after that horrible mistake? I cannot repeat that second level of PA, and I dont want to loose a chance to have Cloned Island Ticket. Is there...
Back