Welcome!

Search results

1. R

Sequel [LT]

267 /Zunri
  2. R

Selling Cloned Victreebel

Meet Sequel in game, he said he wants to buy your victri.
  3. R

The Amazing Memeriastore

Would u mind to tell me how much would cloned venu and cloned pidgeot cost? I have no idea how much they are worth.
  4. R

Boss targeting

In my opinion, bosses should be able to hit AOE spells that affects players that are without pokemon, there are few players deaths when boss attacks, its too easy now. He shouldnt be able to hit u when your poke is on the field, but should be able to kill you easier when you are swiching pokes...
  5. R

7th Pad's anniversary!

Hello, great idea for anniversary. Just have one question, I might not be able to play during the weekend. Will u spread the time for killing particular monsters for couple of days or it is just at 2nd of December? Cheers.
  6. R

Onarre´s Lottery

Kinda pointless to support loterry like that. U are gaining a lot of more cash than the items are wroth. U will earn 1500k from 150 ppl(minimum number), and items are worth 1200k +-
  7. R

Wealthy

Hello again, haven't played a lot recently weeks, so my screens would be spread in time, from May till now. At first, my daily achivements (bad thing was that I got parbolic charge day after they implemented quest for it, so I gain basicaly 0,5k :D ) TMs for my new pokes, I fell in love...
  8. R

Nostalgia 2011

Zunri - 5 years ago | May 28 2011, 10:00:47 BST I've been playing with a lot of breaks, we are older, game getting older, but there is some sentiment to that game, that brings ppl back. Last time I did back after 3 years break, I back in July for holidays, having a lot of free time, and...
  9. R

Best respawns for lvl?

In my opinion - Yellow Hall is the best option before level 100. On 100+ u are going to grass100+ respawn, but before - with some good pokes, clearing Yellow Hall is just the best.
  10. R

justice demands retribution

The less ppl with your behavior - the better for our community. I literally hate flamers who uses such a dirty words towards someone.
  11. R

[Sell] Cpadde huge sale, both worlds ok

30k for sudowoodo Zunri/Diamond
  12. R

Albu's Shop

Offer rhyperior
  13. R

Weekly or monthly tournament

Rewards for each duel isn't good idea. It will be easily abused. The thing that could be implemented in game is ranking system - like in League of Legends or Counter Strike. But it would be much harder to implement - cuz we dont have such a community as in those games, so players would duel with...
  14. R

[CONTEST] Alola Background for Game Client

https://www.google.pl/search?q=alola+exeggutor&rlz=1C1AVNC_enPL601PL601&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwifjcnPpuHTAhUKJ1AKHQ76DbsQ_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=770#imgrc=1DV4iBg_etbPVM:
  15. R

[CONTEST] Alola Background for Game Client

He imo changed the side of the pokemon + add padventures - that's like brand new. To be honest, all of the work here u post people are really bad. U are taking backgroud from google and then add there some pokemons. I guess that's not what staff were looking for, when annoucing the...
  16. R

Daily Tasks

I wanted to start a small discussion and ask players - do you do Daily Task missions? I don't mean azalea/mahogany daily, but this 8 NPC mission, where u have to kill monsters and collect items for every point. I have collected couple of points on that tasks, but when I check the prizes for...
  17. R

Wealthy

Another level, have to finally begin INQ tasks. Event was exhausting, but it feels good when u manage to find the eggs. Some of the premium eggs were hidden so deep that only Evil Aga from Hell could've invent it :D Thanks Polish crew for help! Snowman crushing Celadon City - too bad...
  18. R

Knowledge Competition

Wigglytuff is the final evolution.
  19. R

Easter event 2017

Just wanted to ask - did anyone manage to make Blue Egg? I feel like after hours of searching, everyone give up the premium eggs.
  20. R

Phone to kate

Or you can just teleport to Fuchsia and check it in 1min by yourself ? hmm? :)
Back