Welcome!

Search results

1. C

[Complaint] Add Stun/Ref as TM for Mismagius

Yes i know but, if you want to use him for lvl Mean Look is not good for this, I know Mismagius is thinking for duels but, have a lot of expansive spells so, maybe 1 area stun more would be better than put reflect
  2. C

[Complaint] Add Stun/Ref as TM for Mismagius

Hi Mismagius is my favorite poke, are still so good but is some squishy, maybe if this poke can learn Reflect or Another Stun would be better Please take my comment as consideration Regards
  3. C

[Recovery] Wrong Price in market C Ninetales 130 with 08 and 112

Hi I want to write this post only to say i accidentally put a C Ninetales 130 with 08 and 112 for 15k in market ( i hoped was 150k) i could recover it cause was sold in less than 10 segs So, i want to know if you can help me to give him back if it is possible, if not im totally agree (cause...
  4. C

Dragons

I Think Pure Dragon are so weak, pokemons with double types are so strong now, but not cause dragon moves, please be carefull with this. Regards
  5. C

NPC Officer Mike Lowrey BUGGED or Desactivated

What i need porygon in catch?
  6. C

check this image 3.1m.yt/8unDQy.png
  7. C

I become to do a Porygon Z quest, and this NPC is the start, so i said "hi" and "hello" and this NPC dont response me, i have all necesary quest. I waiting 4 days and nothing, please response me i want to do this quest and this NPC not response
  8. C

Servers down?

4 hrs.. how much ?
  9. C

server crash

How much time left? and if you question yes i do all my home works and take a brake for my girlfriend, and i want playing, so time?
  10. C

server crash

warded
Back