Welcome!

Search results

1. Skylit Drive

[Recovery] lost pokes

Hihi today after server crash i lost the following pkm list: c parasect 70+- with dry skin parasect 70+- with dry skin and tms bullet seed/bug buzz hawlucha 60 +- pumpkaboo 42 and two drifloon lvl 11 char sybil/chow(rube acc) btw I sold a mr mime minutes before the crash, so I do not know if...
  2. Skylit Drive

[Support] duplicate pokemon??

hiho _/ after server crash, i got these messages: [Mon Jul 01 20:4.3:30 2019] Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "DH-5810@playerItems" to avoid punishment. [Mon Jul 01 20:4.3:30 2019] Anti-Dupe: You have been...
  3. Skylit Drive

Customize pokemon health bar, name, lvl and sex

as you can see on the title, i want to suggest the option to customize this (cause atm only exist the option "change health bar color"). that would be the final result and how is it currently well let me explain how would be with 4 points 1- option to enable sex color example: with...
  4. Skylit Drive

Shinys pkms

Hii to everybody. I want to suggest change/give another colour for one move to shinys pkms as cloned marowak or cloned sandslash. I think it would be a nice detail for shinys, something unique (more than they already are). some EXAMPLES meganium Houndoom sunflora Ludicolo btw feel free to...
  5. Skylit Drive

About New Wallpapers

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39882-Customize-your-house there is a small problem with them and its the fact that they disappear every time there is reset server. like now 10:36 Uptime: 11 hours and 29 minutes. i had logged in just to do daily and i found out that there were...
  6. Skylit Drive

About Salamence after rebalance

HHiii! *First of all, thank to all pa staff for the new changes and those that are missing* Although i like almost all the changes that were applied, salamence from my point of view was the most affected by the rebalance (among others), this one was already a "normal" pokemon (not very strong...
  7. Skylit Drive

a little bug/glitch

today i found this bug/glitch when you use pikachu cosplay underwater x'D
  8. Skylit Drive

Rúbe & Ezcarcha ~LT

Rúbe & Ezcarcha ~LT Read the tittle of this post and Just Enjoy it ^^! (XDD) so.. lets f*cking go! loot of this event -3- (33,37,48,08,2x20,68,98,93,66,23,25). After two months Sad'lace Cherry THIS LUCK (ok no) and Another One meh Bonus :v
  9. Skylit Drive

Smeargle "Set Moves" Bug

Why cant set her moves like others pokes :(
  10. Skylit Drive

Rollback House (?)

Lmao What wrong with my house x'DDDDDD can return my house to how it was yesterday? Today http://1.1m.yt/IepQ4A2.png My House Yesterday
  11. Skylit Drive

Cloned Beedrill Passive "Rage" Bug

With Cloned Beedrill: (video with edited speed) HyperCam Quality Sucks.
Back