Welcome!

Search results

1. C

Cabracho sale's

SELL CLONED STEELIX 130 W/ DOOM DESIRE AND EPICENTER SELL CLONED HITMONCHAN 130 W/ FINAL GAMBIT AND CIRCULAR EXPLOSION pM on game Cabracho Jrr world diamond
  2. C

[Complaint] Problem to open client

Hello guys! I can´t open the client I don´t know why. Please can somebody can help me ! please Say (Client is downloading file..... and stop 1/4) d by best rewards
  3. C

Lost pokes xd

Good morning folk i was ban like 1 month and i dont find like 4 pokemons i only remember two c arca 130 with reflect and lava plume and c kazam 120 tm tri attack and i think rain dance..... I dont know if the game have a rollback or other thing please help me last use mmmm 1 month or maybe more...
  4. C

[Ban Appeal] why I am ban ?

Hello mr raissa hope you are fine. Mm I am cabracho jrr - pearl nice to meet you. I was banned last 2 days I think so. I want to know the causes of why I am ban , and tell me how many time I am going to be like this, I thought that only is like one day I never have a problem with nobody. I am...
  5. C

Ferrothorn [m] 73 with tm freenzy plant... Lost please help

Cabracho jrr --- pearl Ferrothorn [m] 73 with tm freenzy plant... USE last monday I think so?? Lost please help
  6. C

Buy cloned blastoise and vaporeon

Cabracho jrr pearl buy cloned blastoise and cloned vaporeon. Buy cloned dewgong and cloned jynx.. Msg on game or forum fast!!!!!
  7. C

Error 10060

Hello everybody good morning my name on pa is cabracho jrr at pearl I don't know what is happening I open google chrome and try to open pad ventures.org and said too long to respond and I open the file to play and said error 10060 I don't know what happens please help me. I can open other...
  8. C

POKEs FOR SALE CABRACHO JRR

SELL CLONED ARCANINE 130 WITH TM REFLECT AND CRUNCH. SELL GOLEM 130 NO TM. SELL GALLADE 92.. SELL RHYPERIOR 110.. SELL PRIMAPE 120 WITHH TM SKY UPPERCUT, Msg in game: cabracho jrr - Pearl Pearl Or leave your offer here
Back