Welcome!

Search results

1. C

[Sell] 4 new houses in Celadon

Central Park #1278'. Bid: 27.5k
  2. C

Cabracho sale's

SELL CLONED STEELIX 130 W/ DOOM DESIRE AND EPICENTER SELL CLONED HITMONCHAN 130 W/ FINAL GAMBIT AND CIRCULAR EXPLOSION pM on game Cabracho Jrr world diamond
  3. C

[Support] help D:

Man I have the same problem :( you know how to fix it ?
  4. C

[Complaint] Problem to open client

Hello guys! I can´t open the client I don´t know why. Please can somebody can help me ! please Say (Client is downloading file..... and stop 1/4) d by best rewards
  5. C

[Sell] AUCTION Cloned Togekiss 130 w Reflect

360K Cabracho jrr
  6. C

Lost pokes xd

Good morning folk i was ban like 1 month and i dont find like 4 pokemons i only remember two c arca 130 with reflect and lava plume and c kazam 120 tm tri attack and i think rain dance..... I dont know if the game have a rollback or other thing please help me last use mmmm 1 month or maybe more...
  7. C

[Ban Appeal] why I am ban ?

jeje :( te voy a extranar
  8. C

thnks bro Gl to.
  9. C

Hello mr raissa hope you are fine. Mm I am cabracho jrr - pearl nice to meet you. I was banned last 2 days I think so. I want to know the causes of why I am ban , and tell me how many time I am going to be like this, I thought that only is like one day I never have a problem with nobody. I am...
  10. C

Ferrothorn [m] 73 with tm freenzy plant... Lost please help

Cabracho jrr --- pearl Ferrothorn [m] 73 with tm freenzy plant... USE last monday I think so?? Lost please help
  11. C

Global Tournament 2016

Cabracho jrr pearl
  12. C

Season event 2016

Jajajajajajajaj
  13. C

Season event 2016

Make mission 7 easy please :(
  14. C

Season event 2016

mission 2 bug? helps admins or cms!
  15. C

Children's Day Lottery

Cabracho jrr pearl
  16. C

[Support] Error when Updating

the same happend to me bro
  17. C

Sell Shiny Houndoom

who are u in game?
  18. C

Buy cloned blastoise and vaporeon

Cabracho jrr pearl buy cloned blastoise and cloned vaporeon. Buy cloned dewgong and cloned jynx.. Msg on game or forum fast!!!!!
  19. C

Error 10060

20. C

Error 10060

Hello everybody good morning my name on pa is cabracho jrr at pearl I don't know what is happening I open google chrome and try to open pad ventures.org and said too long to respond and I open the file to play and said error 10060 I don't know what happens please help me. I can open other...
Back