Welcome!

Search results

1. Lucifer

Workshop search

Hi guys! I think everyone of you who is using designer workshop, knows this problem. When you have to rewind and be careful, because you can miss what you want to find. My suggestion is simple - add search like in addons (images below) It would make search easier, i hope you agree with me...
  2. Lucifer

Saffron - Juanito

3. Lucifer

Designer Workshop - Blood Herb

I suggest to add Blood Herbs to designer workshop in fuchsia. It should be possible to get. Many players have it in their houses because they got before It became available. They are privileged so in my opinion it should be added to workshop or nobody should has it. We should be consistent, right?
  4. Lucifer

Something went wrong...

You know, last update. I guess something went wrong because when i left the pvp...
  5. Lucifer

INQ BOX - Froslass

INQ box always was great because he contained not available pokemons. Now we have hoenn and i see one problem. Three pokemons from those are only availlable from this box, to get others you need evo item which is hard to get (Yellow Box, Random Evo Achiev, New Quest +120 or Events). There is a...
  6. Lucifer

PApoi Elder Charizard task (Command)

Command "!task Elder Charizard" doesnt work, just look
  7. Lucifer

Door Bug

Hi, one doors in my house are bugged because everyone can open them and: When im the owner so something is wrong It isnt big bug but it is
  8. Lucifer

New reward in Black market

I miss one reward in black market rewards for daily points. My suggestion is add random evolution item to this list. It would be nice to has one more way to get rare evo item. Especially when its almost impossible to get/buy some. Diamond and Pearl dont have this problem but Platinum yes. Thanks...
  9. Lucifer

Sell / Buy [Platinum]

Nick in game: Unlov PS You can offer me here or in game, your choose
  10. Lucifer

Blood Herb's

Most of people are using blood herb's to decorate house. But there is no possibility without bug to get it. My suggestion is add blood herbs to workshop in Fuchsia. It will be available in legal way and harder to get.
  11. Lucifer

Fridge

I dont know, maybe this is wrong place where i write it. I remember everyone could buy fridge in celadon shopping center to house. Even its on exhibition 18:54 You see a fridge (Vol:8).Position: {x = 3682, y = 3205, z = 4}. But there is no npc which sells that. Even Leire. I dont see reason to...
  12. Lucifer

Unlov [LT]

Hi everyone! Welcome to my LT. Im Unlov from Platinum. Here i want to put my lvl's up, nice (for me) catches and short descriptions of trips to the cloned island. So let's start :rolleyes: Catches in progress C Vaporeon: 2941 ultra balls[0.25%] on Cloned Vaporeom C Blastoise: 2942 ultra...
Back