Welcome!

Search results

1. D

Bugs in Porygon-Z quest

Hello Staff and bug abusers (for a short while mb), I did the Porygon-Z quest yesterday and found some interesting bugs: 1. Door Glitch before portal I went through the door whilst flying and thereby fucked up the door, it now opens when its closed and closes when i open it! (also the wall is...
  2. D

Cant update PA client.

Hello PA Staff, in the recent update from pa client 9.4 - 9.7 it seems "wyUpdate" is doing something wrong wenever it triest to update the game version. this is the error message wyUpdate gives me. Patch failed to apply to this file: C:\Users\dim\Downloads\PA Modern 9.4\data\things\PA.dat...
  3. D

Dimmert [LT]

Hey everyone, iam starting a lifethread!! Iam a somewhat new player playing in platinum! Got alot of stuff done before starting this lifethread ofcourse but better late than never! So i got a Cloned arcanine a while ago but i got my 2nd char 130 and now i finally have some tms to train him...
  4. D

Hoenn Weather Institute Quest?

Hello guys, it has come to my attention that there is a door in the Hoenn Weather institute that cannot be openend. Does anyone know more about this (if there is a quest, if there is no quest yet etc.) there seem to be some rooms under there iam interested in checking out ;). With kind regards...
  5. D

[Level Up] Platinum Pokemon Leveling Service - Dimmert

Hey guys, from sheer boredom and not knowing what to do with my free time i will start a leveling service (yeeehhh). i have no set prices for levels, just hit me up (preferably ingame) and we can decide upon a price! With king regards, Dimmert. P.S. I only speak English/Dutch/German so dont...
  6. D

{Staff Question} Technical question

Hello, before i ask my question(s) i would like to tell you some things first. My name is Dim, i am a 18-year old student from the Netherlands. I am currently in my first year of the study Game-Programming, which consists of learning how to program games, learn which factors of a game make it...
  7. D

Platinum Help-Channel , Asking if diamond server can be opened (repeatedly) Screens

*Iam making a post here since there was no GM/Tutor to attend to* Padventures Staff, I have help-chat open to attend to people's questions if there are no Tutors/GMs online (which happens quite often i might add). This time aswell there was no Tutor/GM online to help this person 'Original...
Back