Welcome!

Search results

1. K

inappropriate insult

When they insult your mother it is priceless, please give corresponding punishment to this player who got angry Prodigy PLATINUM
  2. K

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

After the kingler salty I hope for anything hahaha hard mode activated pokemon retirement at 100 years old despues de la salada del kingler espero cualquier cosa jajaja modo dificil activado jubilacion pokemon a los 100 años
  3. K

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

when you bother the owner of the game and assume the sad consequences ;/ Karma cuando molestas al dueño del juego y asumes las concecuencias sad ;/ Karma kaito diamond
  4. K

Christmas House Decoration - Contest 2023

Ash Ketpshups It belongs to house 'Viridian #1161'. Ash ketpshups owns this house. Position: {x = 3489, y = 3324, z = 7}. Thanks good 2023....
  5. K

Global Random Duels Tournament!

Hello players, as it was announced we decided to move tournament to tomorrow 14/01 at 20:00 GMT+1, remember to be earlier to pick your pokemon etc. @here any possibility of voting on the day of the tournament since more than one organized this day to be able to participate in it In my opinion...
  6. K

vote

Hello players, as it was announced we decided to move tournament to tomorrow 14/01 at 20:00 GMT+1, remember to be earlier to pick your pokemon etc. @here any possibility of voting on the day of the tournament since more than one organized this day to be able to participate in it In my opinion...
  7. K

Screen of the month - December 2023

After not being able to collect the prizes from both worlds in the anniversary event, I dared to use this cloned pokemon. If I catch it, I will name it Jano. Something told me that I had to throw them at the cloned ratate
  8. K

Christmas Event 2023

If I already had problems with the other event, I lost the desire to waste time on those things, I will do it again when they do things right
  9. K

Christmas Event 2023

12:38 System: Zaun received Latios[60] from dungeon box. 12:41 System: Zaun received Latios[60] from dungeon box. 12:46 System: Zaun received Latios[57] from dungeon box. bug de navidad?
  10. K

Christmas Event 2023

Jano, any possibility of creating an nps for all those players who were not able to withdraw their points in the anniversary event? In my case I found out that I was not available to pick up the prizes and then the Christmas event came up. I was confused at first, I apologize since I did not...
  11. K

Christmas Event 2023

So why couldn't I and I can't claim the prizes for that event if according to you they are two different events. entonces por que no pude y tampoco puedo reclamar los premios de ese evento si segun tu son dos eventos diferentes
  12. K

Christmas Event 2023

It is unacceptable that I spend time collecting points for Christmas pokemon and now I don't have them and to make matters worse, take another event and start from 0. If you don't know this date, it is super important for the family, most of them travel or have to shop for gifts. or organize the...
  13. K

House Decorations

ash ketpshups platino 2 Animated Creepy Tree - 140hd 3 Creepy Tree - 150hd 4 Bloody Sofa - 160hd 4 Purple Sofa - 160hd 4 Large Candlestick - 400hd 1 Cauldron filled with candies - 50hd 2 Creepy Hand (the one with a fire) - 60hd 2 Creepy Hand (the one with a pokeball) - 60hd 2 Halloween Stacked...
  14. K

Halloween House Decoration - 2023

Ash Ketpshups Platinun Like a good Chilean, everything is at the last minute hahaha I never win in these events but to participate for a while I was motivated a little improvised but I tried I didn't have all the Halloween items but I used the ones I liked the most and my style is semi realism...
  15. K

[Support] Daily task

Kaito Diamonds Today I finished a task and received -5 ball :(
  16. K

Screen of the month - October 2023

Kaito Diamond the best 48 hours in diamond 4 cloned
  17. K

Screen of the month - October 2023

Kaito Diamonds little ball ...
  18. K

PAdventures records!

kakashi platinum when they say that everything in platinum is easier automatically me it's fake it's fake .... the fastest jackpot ...
  19. K

Screen of the month - August 2023

kaito Diamond when you come to hunt and you want to catch a sudowodo lv ato and you catch the best how is this success possible hehehe very happy max level to catch it
  20. K

Screen of the month - August 2023

ash ketpshups I have risen to one of the highest levels in platinum maybe I am not the first in the world and the same as in the series of the last ones but hey the game is very fun and passionate so I will try to be the best in my world and try to win once a dueling tournament <3 100...
Back