Welcome!

Search results

1. jona rocket

Hold back of masquerian

Is bug the attack hold back of masquerían? I cant use this mové. Why?
  2. jona rocket

[Recovery] Lost pokes

ROLL BACK: 2019-07-24 LOST POKE: CLONED PRIMEAPE 130 W TM BRICK BREAK AND RAIN DANCE. DUPLICATED POKES: C. VILEPLUME 130 W TM POISON GAS. GLALIE 130 W TM 18 AND 01. GARDEVOIR 130 W TM 33 AND 48 ACC: Joh Rocket. World: Platinum
  3. jona rocket

[Recovery] i lost my pokemons

I lost my pokemons in roll back on 07-06-2019 Name: Joh rocket World: Platinum Pokes: CLONED KINGLER WITH WATER PULSE(DONT REMEMBER LVL), CLONED PARASEC WITH DRY SKIN (DONT REMEMBER LVL), GARCHOMP 85 W DRAGON STORM, WOBBUFFET W ADDON (DONT REMEMBER LVL). CLONED PINSIR 123 W TM MUD BOMB AND BRICK...
  4. jona rocket

Cloned Primeape --- Tm 18 rain dance

can you check the tm rain dance of cloned primeape? It does not hit anything. THANKS.
  5. jona rocket

Joh and Sodesita (LT) Platinum

Welcome to our LT, let's start ...
  6. jona rocket

Starting pokemon

I think that should be allowed to launch inside the house pokeball of the initial pokemon to be able to have it as an ornament of this starting pokemonI think that should be allowed to launch inside the house pokeball of the initial pokemon to be able to have it as an ornament of this
  7. jona rocket

swalot

I do not know if they can do something with this pokemon, has very little life, has no defense, and very little damage
  8. jona rocket

Whiscash

Add to tm learnest: Tm mud bomb tm eartquake tm fissure
  9. jona rocket

[Recovery] lose 1 smeargle 130

take two smeargles from the market and disappeared one, is 130 with addon. I do not remember his ball or his sex, my name is palalaa in diamond
  10. jona rocket

[Level Up] Jona rocket level up service

Any information, inside the game please... Any information inside the game ...
  11. jona rocket

Bug in sistem tv

I ATTEMPT WHEN SOMEONE WATCHING TV, I get this I ATTEMPT WHEN SOMEONE WATCHING TV, I get this
  12. jona rocket

Lost poke

LOST POKE GARCHOMP 130 W TM SAND STORM IN ULTRA BALL IN MY HOUSE CELADON I CAUGTH ITS POKE W MY CHAR ZOLE ROCKET It belongs to house 'Central Park #183'. Jona Rocket owns this house. CHANDELURE 130 W TM REFLECT AND LAVA PLUME IN MY HOUSE CELADON NAME: JONA ROCKET WORLD: PLATINUM
  13. jona rocket

Help me in ditto sistem

Good morning PEOPLE, I HAVE A DOUBT, IN ORDER TO USE THE MEMORY IS NECESSARY TO END THE THREE SLOTS? UNLOCK THE FIRST USE SLOT but I can not, PLEASE HELP ME? Good morning PEOPLE, I HAVE A DOUBT, IN ORDER TO USE THE MEMORY IS NECESSARY TO END THE THREE SLOTS? UNLOCK THE FIRST USE SLOT but I can...
  14. jona rocket

Papoi

Papoi changue or is bug?? Leaving alakazams mr mimes espeons, low lvl 10-20-30-40 really?
  15. jona rocket

Injustices

For an error of you , I lose money ((970 k)) , and give me no solution? What kind of game is this ? players are the most important in a community and you lose more and more players.. raissa the problem of your pokes also was lost by an error of you ...
  16. jona rocket

Rollback

the day yesterday take out the money they paid me for shiny meganium was 970 k the game restart and I lost everything, the cash is not recoverable but in this case is a lot of money which need a solution since spent a lot of time in to get it NAME: PALALAA WORLD: DIAMOND
  17. jona rocket

Bug in shamouty, island smeargle

when I dive and I come out , it happens that I can swim on land, fix this
  18. jona rocket

Events in platinum

I would like to do in platinum events weekly as it does in diamond or pearl. platinum is a world forgotten I find it a little unfair , just as there are players who donate and struggle like everyone else and I think we deserve events ​on Friday, there was death road in diamond and today too...
  19. jona rocket

Daily...

I have a curiosity , if not try a bug or some change.I usually daily 3:00 a.m. wings but wings 4pm I get an ad 15:56 Ghost daily quest is ready . 15:56 Grass / steel daily quest is ready . , After this I get an hour missing ... my question is, increased dailys points per day or a bug ?
  20. jona rocket

Map

Is there any reason why the map is deleted ? sometimes to reach a mission or somewhere marking road map serves much but I see always cleared.
Back