1. D

Global Tournament 2017

Roseanne
  2. D

Alolan Tester!

popper and roseanne, pearl and diamonds
  3. D

Tutor Recruitment

Name: Sylvia <3 World: *Platinum* Languages: Spanish And Polish Dlaczego...
  4. D

New updater

Good I have 1 full day trying to play .. and I still can not because they do not put it for mega I want to play
  5. D

Christmas miracles

Hello again I Please regret what I did and I ask for a second chance I never did something bad in the pabventure I was only wrong once and I am delected, raissa and Jan I ask for a second chance and I promise not to do again what I did sii: c Att: Machpoint
  6. D

Christmas event 2016

Arthur ??
  7. D

Christmas event 2016

city NPC
  8. D

Christmas miracles

Raissa then you will NOT give a second chance To correct our mistakes we made in the past ??? Chart: Machpoint
  9. D

Raissa I need to talk to you, when you can, please.

Raissa I need to talk to you, when you can, please.
  10. D

Tutor Recruitment

Character name: Roxanne World: Platinum Languages: Spanish, English Why do you want to be a tutor: I want to be a tutor to help people who need help or a question .. I have 4 years playing padv and I already know padventure like the palm of my hand. Since the 4 years I've been playing my dream...
  11. D

Christmas miracles

Zelricks Hermano YES another chance really I will not disappoint him because I still play pabventure with another char I really like this game I already have as a family the players who play this game for real if they give me another chance I will thank them So much to have a good holiday, merry...
  12. D

Christmas miracles

And look at mine too tell me your are 4 years of pure good deeds only that my younger brother came and said that lie to darce to see please I feel sorry for what he said really I miss my account a lot: c I always cry for her Please be a good user: c I am sorry for what my younger brother said...
  13. D

Christmas miracles

Raissa is that I did not do illegal trade only ubo a comment from my younger brother in my account saying and give him the account and that said that I gave him the account because and that I sold an aerodactyl and that was not so because That aero lo page because I owed cash to an old friend...
  14. D

Dagugo soy machpoint pudieras revisar los mensajes para recuperar cuentas por la navidad que...

Dagugo soy machpoint pudieras revisar los mensajes para recuperar cuentas por la navidad que quisiera recuperar a machpoint Por favor y que pases una felices fiestas mano
  15. D

Christmas miracles

Hello raissa, I hope you have a happy holiday, raissa would like to recover my Machpoint character. Please ask for a second chance. I promise to be good and follow all the rules. Please, I love you raisa <3 De verdad prometo ser un buen jugador Name del persona : Machpoint
  16. D

PAD Hall of Fame 2016

The kindest Player - Lex Kyle The kindest Tutor- Animus The biggest drama queen - Infected The most mean player - Arkadix The most mean tutor - Feel Platinum The funniest player - Sr Sosin The richest player -- Lex Kyle The best staff member - Raissa The biggest troll - Big Jerolml The best...
  17. D

Make spam here

dasfasfasfasfas
  18. D

Make spam here

dasfcasdvgfasdgvasdgasd
  19. D

Make spam here

sdfasdgaslpv
  20. D

Make spam here

fl,mcnacaxaxaxxxxcxz