Welcome!

Search results

1. D

Wide Lens (held) doesn't work

00:24 You see a Wide Lens. Pokemon held item. User has a 5% chance to deal fatal damage. User blocks enemy fatal damage. Can only be used by Pokemon with Protection or Healing moves, including TMs. This held active but don't give fatal damage.
  2. D

Quest: Daily Dungeons Challenge

Ahsusha the first reward has not gift
  3. D

Quest: Daily Dungeons Challenge

ahushsus ban aparent
  4. D

Autoloot remake

NICE JOB REP+ Staff
  5. D

Suggestion - Noctowl Resp improvement

Hello staff! So, i've been searching and i couldn't find a good noctowl spawn, the only one i've found is on fan rotoms, and even there isn't that good. So my suggestion is to improve the noctowl spawn on fan rotom, there's 6 swellows and 4 noctowls, i'd suggest to balance the numbers, or raise...
  6. D

Donation Promotion

hmmmmm ok thanks
  7. D

Donation Promotion

Was not that supposed to be a cloned ticket? Came addon bag ...
  8. D

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

I always see diamond / pearl players, saying that platinum is ez and is lazy server ... now, why do they want to come here? devalue our market, fill with rare pokemons ... eevee that is super rare in platinum, among other difficult access pokémons ... in addition to tms, out of which for the...
  9. D

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

sad platinum =// we do not want players transferred full of Pokemon and tms to destabilize our market ... Diamond in the deal between the worlds has been around since forever ... Platinum should remain isolated from other worlds!
  10. D

Our Plans for 2018

o.O Thanks
  11. D

Our Plans for 2018

kkkkkkkkkkk FINE Srry bro, you are crazy? ahuahuauhauhau The Most damage not win the most reward... Injustice for all !! Injustice League?
  12. D

Hall of Fame 2017. Winners.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
  13. D

Christmas Weekend Event

Okay, next time please make it clear! to avoid inconvenience, or at least, block the ip so that they can not take more than one account or explain at the beginning of the event, not at the end. because I wasted my time and was frustrated by it.
  14. D

Christmas Weekend Event

So let me understand, I can do the event in 2 accounts ... but I can't get the presents ?? do you think it's funny to make me a muggle ?? every day the staff surprises me more ... have a great game ... but ... Why not put in the main post that was worth 1 account per IP ?? so I didn't lost my...
  15. D

Christmas Weekend Event

And the bug??? And pick presents from more accounts ??? if it was not going to be able to get why let it do ???
  16. D

Christmas Weekend Event

We say presents to NPC Santa and he not respond... Have bugged the NPC. Fix it Please
  17. D

Christmas Weekend Event

I have 2 accs use the vip 2 and am very active in both ... and I cant get my rewards ... I don't think it's right either....
  18. D

Christmas Weekend Event

I have 2 Accounts ... I can't get the presents in the 2 Accounts? 23:30 Santa: Sorry, you were locked for cheating. https://imgur.com/a/2AOZs WTF?
  19. D

Christmas Weekend Event

Sure... just do not participate:11:
  20. D

2017 Christmas event

Orange islands... Nothing
Back