Welcome!

Search results

1. A

[Support] Lost email

As the title said I don't remember my email, so is there any chance to help me to know it?
  2. A

[Recovery] Lost Gourgeist

Apdeling Transploft Diamond Pokemon lost: Gourgeist [70-78] [M] Pokeball TM Shadow Blast and TM Pursuit Last Released it: 1 or 2 days ago
  3. A

[Sell] Big sale of decoration

Post your offers here or pm Apdeling Transploft Diamond NOTE: any offers from gruby mietek are going to be totally ignored, thanks for your understanding, nothing personal.
  4. A

Cloned Alakazam portrait

Time ago cloned alakazam was purple, and now it has again the awesome sprite golden with blue eyes but the portrait is showing the purple kazam. Cloned Alakazam portrait : How it's supposed to be: Anyone from the staff can change this, please?
  5. A

[Recovery] Lost Mr Mime

Found :P
  6. A

[Sell] Some nice pokes.

BIG SALE Feebas 25 100k Heracross 130 with TM Fly Attack and Sky Uppercut 45k Hydreigon 115 with TM Reflect and Rain Dance 85k Cloned Dewgong 65 with TM Hydropump and Water Pulse 200k Toxicroak 160 with TM Feint and Poison Gas 160k Cloned Hypno 111 with Reflect and Shadow Storm 60k Ludicolo 130...
  7. A

Platinum World carelessness

Originally, I thought it wouldn't be worth my time write this post however really think it is time that someone do a relate about the situation on world Platinum. At first this world seems pretty easy considering exp x2 and catch x3 unfortunately seldom CMs, GMs and occasionally [PA] performs...
  8. A

Scam

Maybe this is not forbidden, but at least a notation or something.
  9. A

Avancerad Power Leveling Service [Platinum]

Closed.
Back